Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 04:10 PM   #391
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

I just deleted a post with her personal information.

I'm going to remind everyone one more time...do NOT post her personal information. I'd like you all to keep communicating but this will not be tolerated.

If you share it in pm, please know, you are breaking several of our WI rules. She is considered a member here. I understand that you all are concerned and want resolution. At this point, you need to do as mom2tc has suggested. Call your credit card companies.

As for information that you need to tell your local police department if you are going to call them, you all should have the information from the original website and your credit card/paypal/google charges.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 04:14 PM   #392
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks FOM. I was distracted by snowflakes (hot chocolate) and did not see the post. As she stated, no personal information concerning a fellow member should be shared in the open forum or via PMs. Thanks.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 04:14 PM   #393
legalcat

Hi folks. I dont want to upset the mods so I dont want to provide any more personal information here or in PM.

I do want to say that I just spoke with seller's mother-in-law who said in no uncertain terms that she didnt know anything about a death in the family and that seller wasnt home at the moment.

Hopefully its ok with the mods if I say that much. Please please please people contact your credit card companies. If you used your parents credit card PLEASE tell them what is going on. Its very important. Even if you only purchased $5... your information could possibly be used to charge more depending on how you paid. And even if it is just $5... its YOUR $5 so why should she get to keep it!!!!!!!!

Thats the last I have to say on the matter. I really hope everyone will follow through and not allow themselves to be a victim.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:16 PM   #394
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Hi folks. I dont want to upset the mods so I dont want to provide any more personal information here or in PM.

I do want to say that I just spoke with seller's mother-in-law who said in no uncertain terms that she didnt know anything about a death in the family and that seller wasnt home at the moment.

Hopefully its ok with the mods if I say that much. Please please please people contact your credit card companies. If you used your parents credit card PLEASE tell them what is going on. Its very important. Even if you only purchased $5... your information could possibly be used to charge more depending on how you paid. And even if it is just $5... its YOUR $5 so why should she get to keep it!!!!!!!!

Thats the last I have to say on the matter. I really hope everyone will follow through and not allow themselves to be a victim.
legalcat...you have been incredibly helpful and supportive. I'm sure everyone appreciates all that you've done.

Please continue to support those on this thread...I think you're presence here has helped. From a business point of view, I'm sure you can understand our position.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 04:17 PM   #395
legalcat

Ok I will... but I will try to be more careful about what I say... I definately understand your position... I just sent you a PM also...
Old 02-01-2008, 04:21 PM   #396
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

At this point.. there is so much info out there.. Now its realy up to the individual to protect themselves!! I hope it works well for everyone. But larger orders should really protect themselves.. But i like I said there is so much info listed. Its up to everyone to make their own choice.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:23 PM   #397
Gifted

photomommy will become famous soon enough

Yikes I will check on Monday for my other 2 credits on my CC and then I'll put this all behind.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:24 PM   #398
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

I think thats why this board is so great.. It may be easy to rip off 1 person..But a lot harder to scam 60,000 who are helpful and really care!!! Thanks to mom2tc for her info and for legalcat letting me know i made the right decision to cancel my order.. And everyone else who has helped!!
Old 02-01-2008, 04:37 PM   #399
Delilahluz
Gift Guru

delilahluz has a spectacular aura about

Wow I just wanted my pegasus
delilahluz is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 04:39 PM   #400
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

Could that phone number be connected to the people who had the site before these people bought it from them in forclosure?

---------- molly8916 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

It was old information when rudy found it.

Last edited by molly8916; 02-01-2008 at 04:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed