Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #381
Webkinz :)

Mariko is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

Oh look, all of the Webkinz are down! I think you scared her, Legalcat!

BTW, thanks soo much for "taking our case" so to speak, even though you were not involved. You've helped us out so much. If you are a lawyer IRL, feel free to send me your business card and I would recommend you to anyone

Something sad about all of this I've noticed... I've literally spent maybe three times more of my time online checking this thread than playing Webkinz. That's awful. It just sorta ****** the fun out of it for the moment, and that's awful. As soon as I get the money creditied to my account, I'm going to give WI a rest and spend some quality time with my Webbies.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #382
Ask me!
Gifted

supergirljennie is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been viewing the local paper for there, Dunkirk Observer, and there is no one that died by car accident during that time period.

Assuming she's local.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #383
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

I haven't been effected by this , but I have been following this since the thread was posted about the cheap cheekys. I am willing to try calling this person though and see what she will tell me?
Old 02-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #384
Webkinz :)

Mariko is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by supergirljennie
I've been viewing the local paper for there, Dunkirk Observer, and there is no one that died by car accident during that time period.

Assuming she's local.
Yeah, it's dodgy. For all we know if she did die, she could have lived anywhere. It's a better story than the fire, but is there a way to tell if she has/had a sister?
Old 02-01-2008, 03:50 PM   #385
legalcat

yeah there are ways to tell but its a lengthy process... you have to dig into public records and find out who her parents are.. look for their public records.. birth certificates.. all that stuff.. its never 100% tho unless your doing a major investigation... she could have an adopted sister... it could be the husbands sister.. i call my husbands sister my sister sometimes... it could be same dads but different moms... same mom but different dads etc... you can find everyting out on the internet, it just depends on how much time your willing to put into it
Old 02-01-2008, 03:55 PM   #386
Ask me!
Gifted

supergirljennie is an unknown quantity at this point

True, true... Nothing adds up though. I went ahead and cancelled my order (hopefully) and communicated it to eCrater, Google, and the seller.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:01 PM   #387
legalcat

--------------------------------
Old 02-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #388
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Guys I can call , and see what I can get her to tell me. Just , what should I say?
Old 02-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #389
legalcat

koto I need to PM you and it says your PM box is full... can you clear some and then PM me so I know I can ... some important info to relay
Old 02-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #390
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks born2shop, but I think 3 phone calls that result with the callers being hung up on is enough proof. Call your credit card companies.
mom2tc is offline Female
Closed