Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 02:39 PM   #341
Gifted

photomommy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

I hope no one gets offended by this joke...

I think she needs to go to jail and they need to put computers in front of her and have ganz do winterfest again since because of this situation I have lost alot of time so I hardly got any snowflakes. Her punishment should be going jail and clicking to get snowflakes to send to all of us who she wasted our time.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 02:40 PM   #342
legalcat

View Post Originally Posted by mcpugs
Speaker phone & a digital recorder
Yeah I dont have a recorder or a microphone on my computer... plus I dont wanna violate any laws lol....
Old 02-01-2008, 02:41 PM   #343
Gifted

Rudy is just really niceRudy is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Yeah I dont have a recorder or a microphone on my computer... plus I dont wanna violate any laws lol....

I believe you already.

I'm not sure how true this is but I heard that its illegal to record a phone conversation unless the other person is a aware of it.. ???
Old 02-01-2008, 02:42 PM   #344
Gifted
mcpugs is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sticksnstones5
People are talking about slow shipping but, we need to be realistic here.

I ordered a box of series one trading cards on the same day as Rudy ordered her cheekies. (different seller, not michelle)

Now, the seller was shipping from gorgia and I'm in canada. ..That's a long way. I got my package wednesday, and Rudy is much closer then I am. So I doubt slow shipping is even a small reason.
What type of shipping? Good, experienced sellers ship priority. Bad or inexperienced sellers (both could apply here) try to get every penny they can out of the buyer & will ship by the cheapest way possible. You figure its a $4 difference between priority & media. $4 x 100 something orders = over $400 more in their pocket.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:42 PM   #345
sticksnstones5
Gift Guru

sticksnstones5 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by photomommy

I think she needs to go to jail and they need to put computers in front of her and have ganz do winterfest again since because of this situation I have lost alot of time so I hardly got any snowflakes. Her punishment should be going jail and clicking to get snowflakes to send to all of us who she wasted our time.
Lol. Now there's an idea. She'd have to be institutionalized after a week though. Winterfest is driving me crazy.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #346
Ask me!
Gifted

supergirljennie is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by photomommy

I hope you're not offended, but your idea is very funny! I lost a lot of winterfest time too because of all this drama. I at this point just want my money back. Then I'll worry about catching the bad guys (or ladies, as the case my be).

Legal cat, where did the name ....... come from? Why were you asking for ........?

Last edited by fairlyoddmom; 02-01-2008 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: removing personal information
Old 02-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #347
sticksnstones5
Gift Guru

sticksnstones5 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mcpugs
What type of shipping? Good, experienced sellers ship priority. Bad or inexperienced sellers (both could apply here) try to get every penny they can out of the buyer & will ship by the cheapest way possible. You figure its a $4 difference between priority & media. $4 x 100 something orders = over $400 more in their pocket.
The shipping was 8.75 or something very close. It wasn't high prority shipping, and she had quite a few negative feedback. Everyone had got their orders, but the shipping was slow. I didn't mind waiting though.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #348
Gifted
mcpugs is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Rudy
I believe you already.

I'm not sure how true this is but I heard that its illegal to record a phone conversation unless the other person is a aware of it.. ???
Only if you want to use it in court. But if she's just using it to show how this is a scam then I think its fine.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:46 PM   #349
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Uhh, I don't get what you're talking about. It doesn't make any sense.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:53 PM   #350
Ask me!
Gifted

supergirljennie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, mcpugs. Must have missed that info.

I just contacted eCrater, reporting the storefront as a scam. I sent the links for both the first and this thread, so they can see the communication and our issues themselves. I have asked them to take down the website.

Last edited by supergirljennie; 02-01-2008 at 02:58 PM..
Closed