Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 02:10 PM   #311
Oh my! I'm so
Gifted

Jess486 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

It is so difficult to figure out what is going on here...I'm really trying to stay hopeful though
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 02:11 PM   #312
legalcat

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just spoke to the Dunkirk Police Department and explained to them what is going on. He wouldnt give me any specific information but said he highly suggested that I contact my local police department and my local police department would have to contact them since its over the internet he says the crime is committed where the buyer is... so if I'm calling from Florida I have to speak to the florida police in my town....
Old 02-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #313
Gifted

Rudy is just really niceRudy is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Jess486
It is so difficult to figure out what is going on here...I'm really trying to stay hopeful though

I am too but its really hard to imagine a package taking 4 days to just get shipped and then 6 days to make it through 3 states? If I can get a tracking number I will be happy.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #314
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

I did have one thing on ebay sent to me first class mail that took forever I looked at the stamp on it and it took 10 days!!!!
i thought the woman did not send it but she did the post office was pokey!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #315
Gift Guru

77marie will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Rudy
Oh! I didn't even think about what that meant. LOL Thanks!
USPS and UPS are easily confused don't feel silly. USPS is the US postal service or basically the post office and UPS is United parcel service.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:13 PM   #316
Oh my! I'm so
Gifted

Jess486 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by molly8916
I did have one thing on ebay sent to me first class mail that took forever I looked at the stamp on it and it took 10 days!!!!
i thought the woman did not send it but she did the post office was pokey!!!
That has happened to me on ebay as well. A few months ago, a package took a month to arrive, turns out it never left the post office of the seller...
Old 02-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #317
molly8916
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
I just wanted to let everyone know that I just spoke to the Dunkirk Police Department and explained to them what is going on. He wouldnt give me any specific information but said he highly suggested that I contact my local police department and my local police department would have to contact them since its over the internet he says the crime is committed where the buyer is... so if I'm calling from Florida I have to speak to the florida police in my town....

Wow look at all the things you find out after something goes wrong.
It makes me not want to shop anywhere but my local stores.
Man it is hard to get your money back when something goes wrong.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #318
legalcat

Hey folks ---

I just called ......... at the alternative number I have... this is the conversation:

Her: Hello

Me: Can I speak to ........... please?

Her: (long pause) you have the wrong number.

Me: can I speak to ....... please?

Her: (long pause) there is no one here named ........

Me: OK. Can I ask your name?

Her: Laughing, its none of your business.

Me: Ok well, you should be interested to know that someone is comitting internet fraud which has already been reported to the authorities. And this is that persons phone number, so if I were you I would be really interested in whats going on.

Her: How do you know its fraud?

Me: Its clearly fraud and the authorities have been notified.

Her: sputter sputter... long pause... hang up.

Last edited by fairlyoddmom; 02-01-2008 at 04:41 PM..
Old 02-01-2008, 02:17 PM   #319
molly8916
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Jess486
That has happened to me on ebay as well. A few months ago, a package took a month to arrive, turns out it never left the post office of the seller...
Yes I also had a book I bought off ebay do that. I had checked with the seller but did not complain for some reason which was good because it took them a 5 weeks to get it to me which is slow even at book rate they usually came fast.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:18 PM   #320
Gifted
mcpugs is on a distinguished road

If it actually didn't get processed until Monday and she shipped media mail (which I suspect she would have because it cost less) then USPS says it takes 5 days to get to you. Which would be tomorrow at the earliest. My dealings with media mail has that it takes longer.
Closed