Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 12:01 PM   #291
Delilahluz
Gift Guru

delilahluz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

View Post Originally Posted by mcpugs
Ain't that the truth. For all that not ordered & have ordered too...lol Its sad that I am now finding this to just be kinda funny (not really funny, just a little funny) We have like our own team of investigators, the skeptics, the optimists & the mom who doesn't want her family taken advantage of. We could almost make our own TV show.

---------- mcpugs added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Edit: That should say for all that HAVE not ordered.

---------- mcpugs added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

I need to get gifted, just so I can edit my abundance of typos...lol
lol! I'm glad you're making me laugh!
delilahluz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 12:08 PM   #292
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by rickyrmrmrm
i dont get that but I think cows4you Is fixing to post if he has'nt
Cows is a she.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 12:08 PM   #293
yankeeshan
Webkinz :)
yankeeshan is an unknown quantity at this point

My sister got her refund credited back to her credit card today. I'm guessing mine will not happen until Monday since I just got my order cancelled this morning. She got hers cancelled yesterday. So it only took a day to get the refund back to her credit card. This all is so strange. I would love to know what is really going on here. Assuming this is a case of someone being honest and just having a super horrible time right now, why isn't anyone getting any of their items. I'm soooo confused.

Shannon:easter:
Old 02-01-2008, 12:10 PM   #294
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Mariko
Sent out on the 27th, huh? I still think that, theoretically, they're not lost at sea yet. I keep saying that I've had lot of shipping issues in the past.

But.

I did place one of my orders on the 22nd and never received a shipping confirmation. Furthermore, I was refunded and I didn't think she would have refunded me had she actually mailed it.

I'm also still confused about what number you guys called, since last I checked she only have a business voicemail, unless people are looking up her house number.
I thought your suggestion to ask for the code tag numbers was brilliant. I have a feeling though the response would be, "Oh, sorry. The postman just left with your package 5 minutes ago."
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 12:55 PM   #295
theblueeyz
Gifted
theblueeyz is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Wow - I've dealt with people like this before. Several years ago I was part of an online community that got scammed repeatedly by people offering quick money making schemes (you'll ask why they didn't learn, well, people can lose ALL common sense when a cost is so low relative to the potential gain).

Every excuse those scammers used - every tactic they used - every behavior they exhibited -
is exactly what is coming out of this woman:

1. Constant stalling
2. The sudden catastrophic event - heart attack, death in the family, house burned down. I've seen them all.
3. The select few who either receive what they were promised, or get a refund - this keeps the rest of the group guessing about whether it's "all just a mixup" or really a scam.
4. Acting exasperated that they can't get stuff done cause everyone keeps bothering them.
5. They have time to update their website to get more money, but not to answer your questions.

I could go on.

This is a textbook scam from what I've seen, and I've seen ALOT. I would be exceedingly surprised if it weren't.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:56 PM   #296
Delilahluz
Gift Guru

delilahluz has a spectacular aura about

So no one's gotten any email responses yet? I wonder if who ever's not posting on the forum already received packages? There are like 100+ orders.
delilahluz is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #297
legalcat

Thanks blueeyz, I couldnt have said it better myself.

---------- legalcat added 2 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Plus, some people ordered $30 and some people ordered over 1,000... what if the people who are getting reunds are only the small ones... has anyone who ordered more than several hundred or close to or over 1,000 gotten a refund yet?

Last edited by legalcat; 02-01-2008 at 01:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 01:07 PM   #298
Webkinz :)

Mariko is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
I thought your suggestion to ask for the code tag numbers was brilliant. I have a feeling though the response would be, "Oh, sorry. The postman just left with your package 5 minutes ago."
Thanks! But she has been pretty honest in refunding people when they ask to be refunded if their items haven't been sent yet. I think the response would be an instant refund, like what happened when someone asked for overnight shipping. So, worth a try.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:31 PM   #299
I rules!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by delilahluz
So no one's gotten any email responses yet? I wonder if who ever's not posting on the forum already received packages? There are like 100+ orders.
I'm not concerned about e-mail. I want to see tracking information and a post from a member stating they've received their complete order.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 01:34 PM   #300
I rules!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Mariko
Thanks! But she has been pretty honest in refunding people when they ask to be refunded if their items haven't been sent yet. I think the response would be an instant refund, like what happened when someone asked for overnight shipping. So, worth a try.
Paypal and Google do a terrific job of protecting Buyers.
mom2tc is offline Female
Closed