Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 09:09 AM   #281
iloveyouu, (:
MrsNickJonas♥ has a spectacular aura aboutMrsNickJonas♥ has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

WHo are you guys talking about?
MrsNickJonas♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 09:11 AM   #282
Webkinz :)
MzB is an unknown quantity at this point

I ordered from the move and style here in august...they told me mistake that it showed charms available then...have waited since
Old 02-01-2008, 09:23 AM   #283
Mariko is an unknown quantity at this point

Sent out on the 27th, huh? I still think that, theoretically, they're not lost at sea yet. I keep saying that I've had lot of shipping issues in the past.

I did place one of my orders on the 22nd and never received a shipping confirmation. Furthermore, I was refunded and I didn't think she would have refunded me had she actually mailed it.

I'm also still confused about what number you guys called, since last I checked she only have a business voicemail, unless people are looking up her house number.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:36 AM   #284

Mariko there are several other numbers that you can find on the internet if you look enough... the phone number on the website is a virtual phone number from one of those internet services, and according to the website who issued the number, the company stopped operating on January 18, 2008...

Those people who got an answer are probably calling a different number... PM me if you want the numbers
Old 02-01-2008, 09:36 AM   #285
rickyrmrmrm has a spectacular aura about

i dont get that but I think cows4you Is fixing to post if he has'nt
rickyrmrmrm is offline Male
Old 02-01-2008, 09:54 AM   #286
yankeeshan is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a refund this morning through Google. I will let you know if/when it gets posted back to my credit card. My package obviously didn't get sent out yesterday. I had told her last night to only cancel it if she hadn't already sent it out yesterday like she said she would in her earlier e-mail. I have not received any personal e-mail from her about why she couldn't/didn't send it yesterday. It is horrible weather here in the northeast (I live about 2 is or 3 hours away from her) this morning (all schools are cancelled) so I'm not sure if they got some of the ice/snow yesterday. Our weather here yesterday was fine, but the area she lives in probably gets it worse than we do (if that is possible, winters here a pretty gloomy ). I really hope someone gets their package today (esp. Rudy and her three cheekies ) to prove us wrong that something else is going on here. I hate being so suspicious when/if someone is going through a rough time. I lost my Dad (although not suddenly) two years ago and I still cry/feel extremely sad every single day. So if she truly lost her sister, my heart goes out to her. If not, well it's a shame she used that excuse. I'll keep you updated on the refund status to my credit card.

Shannon:easter: (Got this cutie last week, but still haven't registered yet).
Old 02-01-2008, 10:21 AM   #287
Gift Trainee
riggers23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I am still holding out hope, I mean she has issued refunds, I know I got one for the 25% off coupon I forgot to use and it has already posted back to my checking, so I know she did it. I am thinking that maybe too much was ordered and she can't fulfill them all as the website was not keeping track of how much was ordered. Plus just being overwhelmed. I am holding out hope that I will still get my stuff.....
Old 02-01-2008, 10:26 AM   #288
RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

ummm this is confusing STILL
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 10:31 AM   #289
fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by RachelxXx
Sorry. This is all in regards to an issue where a bunch of members ordered from a website. We're trying to keep the conversation to talk about updates and sharing any new info anyone might have. So, we're not going into a lot of details at this point.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 10:33 AM   #290
mcpugs is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by RachelxXx
Ain't that the truth. For all that not ordered & have ordered too...lol Its sad that I am now finding this to just be kinda funny (not really funny, just a little funny) We have like our own team of investigators, the skeptics, the optimists & the mom who doesn't want her family taken advantage of. We could almost make our own TV show.

---------- mcpugs added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Edit: That should say for all that HAVE not ordered.

---------- mcpugs added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

I need to get gifted, just so I can edit my abundance of typos...lol

Last edited by mcpugs; 02-01-2008 at 10:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost