Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 04:41 AM   #261
Webkinz :)

darkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

I couldn't sleep, this whole thing is on my mind & I haven't even purchased from her! Photomommy, don't think that way, I saw that photo too, all that's missing is the apple pie (sorry, couldn't help myself), I am hoping she is legit & all involved get their merchandise. If she isn't, there will be a lot of people coming after her (legally).
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 06:11 AM   #262
Webkinz :)

Mariko is an unknown quantity at this point

Wait, who called what business number?

As far as I understand, the only business number that had went straight to voicemail.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:12 AM   #263
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

Just to let you all know I got my refund this morning!! 4:30am. 1 from pay pal and 1 from google. The money is in the pay pal account but still waiting for the google refund. I wish you all the best and hope you get your items. But Im glad to be done with this mess!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 06:33 AM   #264
Gurrkitty

I bought my charcoal cat early from Ebay..its turned out fine...the guy didnt packege well tho
Old 02-01-2008, 07:01 AM   #265
Brazilgirl101
Gifted

dcfrog101 has a spectacular aura aboutdcfrog101 has a spectacular aura about

Can this be explained?
dcfrog101 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 07:13 AM   #266
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

I would like to let everyone know that about 5 am I got 3 out of 4 orders cancelled.
I am checking into the one that was not cancelled as she just could have overlooked it.

I think she is honest and that they are just having a rough go of it right now.
I know how it is to be hit with a bunch of disasters at once and it is no fun.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:43 AM   #267
legalcat

Rudy's first post about the site was on 1/22

Later on 1/22 someone posted an email from the Seller where the Seller said she didnt know about the prices of the cheeky dog until after she had sold some of them for $10. She also said she bought the inventory of a store that was in foreclosure.

On 1/23 mizzadikt posted that Seller said she is shipping Friday/Saturday due to the large number of orders and she should receive no later than Wednesday

Later on 1/23 the Seller posted a story about how she acquired the inventory.

On 1/23 at 9:23 pm the Seller posted about how she just got home and has a terrible migrane and will address everyones emails the following day.

On 1/24 Seller posted about about how she found additionaly cheeky dogs and cats etc...

1/24 someone went to place another order and noticed they were no longer taking PayPal.

1/25 the Seller posted about responding to emails

1/25 at 5 pm Seller posted that some orders were duplicated and she is letting some people know their order was cancelled because too many items were ordered. Also they are starting to pack up orders and looking for boxes to use for shipping.

On 1/26 Seller posted they ran out of ink when printing the shipping labels and had to go out to buy ink. And that all orders that were placed on the 22nd and 23rd will be going out in the mail this afternoon. She said she will email tracking numbers later this evening or tomorrow morning. She has a dinner engagement so she may not be on late. Orders that where placed on the 24th will be going out on Monday and orders from the 25th and today will go out on Tuesday. You will be emailed the tracking number.

On 1/27 she says that orders placed on the that where placed on the 22nd and 23rd went out yesterday afternoon. They were sent via USPS. All orders that are going out on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday will be shipped Fed Ex Ground. The post office had an issue with the amount of boxes that were brought in yesterday. We called Fed Ex and they are going to come and pickup here. They know the quanity of packages we have going and said no problem. So they will be here sometime in the afternoon's to pick up. You will be sent a notice from google checkout, or email from me personal with your tracking numbers.

On 1/29 at 10:47 is when Seller posted that her sister died "yesterday morning". She said that because of that she missed fedex delivery guy to pick up the packages when he came on 1/28 but that someone would be there for the fedex guy when he was coming today 1/29. She also said they had a storm coming in and she might not have power and wouldnt be able to respond to emails.

Some of her posts were deleted but I think this is basically it...

The email is a free email
The website is a free website
The mailing address is a PO Box
The phone number is a free number from a internet company which says the service is no longer available and that people can leave messages but the owner of the number cant pick them up....
Several other phone numbers have been uncovered and people have gotten some weird reactions when they call those numbers

---------- legalcat added 4 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

She claims: On 1/27 she says that orders placed on the that where placed on the 22nd and 23rd went out yesterday afternoon. They were sent via USPS.

If thats true, what happened to all of those packages? NONE of them arrived? ALL of them somehow got lost in the mail? These packages were mailed the day before the death in the family... how can she explain what happened to those packages? If they were shipped USPS she should have the USPS receipt which shows every package mailed and the amount of postage paid and the zip code it was mailed to. Someone who ordered on 22/23 should demand that information... Sorry, if this was my order, I wouldnt be happy with just a refund.. I would want to get to the bottom of this scam... if she said she mailed your package on the 26th and THEN gave you a refund that doesnt make any sense and I wouldnt just drop it...

Im really sorry if she did have a death in the family, I really hope thats not the case, but I personally feel like this is a scam. I think the reason she started giving people refunds is because now we have a bunch of contact information and I dont think she expected a bunch of kids on a website to be able to find out who she is and where she is and actually contact her...

Last edited by legalcat; 02-01-2008 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 07:43 AM   #268
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Wow legalcat, what a recap!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 07:47 AM   #269
legalcat

lol... sorry... can any one guess what I do for a living? LOL

---------- legalcat added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

By the way, the phone number thats posted on the Seller's website is a privatephone website phone number. According to that website:

PRIVATEPHONE SERVICE WILL BE ENDING ON FEBRUARY 19, 2008

Last edited by legalcat; 02-01-2008 at 07:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 07:48 AM   #270
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
lol... sorry... can any one guess what I do for a living? LOL
Well, I was going to comment that your user name is very fitting. Don't be sorry! This is great info for anyone trying to weed thru this thread. I am sure you have just helped a lot of people out. I am not involved, but have been following closely just to see the outcome. Thanks for all the great info!
kayembee is offline Female
Closed