Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 12:31 AM   #241
sticksnstones5
Gift Guru

sticksnstones5 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

View Post Originally Posted by jellybean
so you are saying she tried to scam but then got scared and is refunding money? My hubby says the same thing..he is skeptical..but still he is unsure because there are lots of people who dont know what webkinz are. LOL
Pretty much, yeah. I mean, it makes sense doesn't it? She had no idea how quickly this would get around. And even if she didn't know about it, come on, if you bought a toy store with a bunch of inventory you had no idea about, wouldn't you at least check it out first, to see the value?

I'm going to feel terrible if this poor woman is telling the truth, and it turns out to be true, but it just doesn't seem likely at the moment.

(on the plus side, I just adopted my cow and got a party machine. LOL)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 12:33 AM   #242
Delilahluz
Gift Guru

delilahluz has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by sticksnstones5
(on the plus side, I just adopted my cow and got a party machine. LOL)
Aw, what'd you name it?
delilahluz is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 12:35 AM   #243
Webkinz :)

darkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if she has Seller's remorse? I bet she looked on Ebay & saw how much the Cheeky Dogs & Cats were selling for & decided not to sell them so cheap, especially $10 each. If this is what she did, she then couldn't mail out any orders & told her buyers that there were delays, (death in the family -may be true but I'd love to see an Obit in the newspaper, too busy to mail now, so on). Why so fast in cancelling orders now, unless she never had the merchandise to begin with or like I said above, Seller's remorse. I hope you guys get your refunds, if you paid via Postal Money Order, please go the your PO & file a fraud case, the PO takes mail fraud very seriously & they will prosecute if a refund isn't given. I don't know if this website has been posted as of yet but if not, this is one option if you don't get a refund:
http://www.ic3.gov/
I also believe that she is reading the posts.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:38 AM   #244
sticksnstones5
Gift Guru

sticksnstones5 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by delilahluz
Aw, what'd you name it?
Annabelle. Not very original, but I like it. Plus I was in a hurry.

---------- sticksnstones5 added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by darkinz
I wonder if she has Seller's remorse? I bet she looked on Ebay & saw how much the Cheeky Dogs & Cats were selling for & decided not to sell them so cheap, especially $10 each. If this is what she did, she then couldn't mail out any orders & told her buyers that there were delays, (death in the family -may be true but I'd love to see an Obit in the newspaper, too busy to mail now, so on). Why so fast in cancelling orders now, unless she never had the merchandise to begin with or like I said above, Seller's remorse. I hope you guys get your refunds, if you paid via Postal Money Order, please go the your PO & file a fraud case, the PO takes mail fraud very seriously & they will prosecute if a refund isn't given. I don't know if this website has been posted as of yet but if not, this is one option if you don't get a refund:
I thought about that one as well, and it could be true, although she already adressed that point. Oh well. We'll find out sooner or later.

If she is scamming, I hope she's reading the posts, if she's not, I hope she isn't reading them.

Last edited by sticksnstones5; 02-01-2008 at 12:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 12:38 AM   #245
Delilahluz
Gift Guru

I really hope she's not reading this because in my opinion there were some cruel things said in this thread. Also, I'm sure she has much more things to do then sit on the computer reading all these posts and whatnot.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:39 AM   #246
Gifted

jellybean is an unknown quantity at this point

But cant you look on her name to see when she has been here last?
I didnt pay 10 bucks for mine, supposedly after she found out the value? of them the prices went up..I paid 79 for mine, but did get a coupon. Why did she go up in her prices? why not from the beginning?? she could have still sold them for 79 in the beginning, huh?? and she does have 2 that were auctioned..any news on who won the bids?
Old 02-01-2008, 12:40 AM   #247
Delilahluz
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by sticksnstones5
Annabelle. Not very original, but I like it. Plus I was in a hurry.
Lol, I like it! That and Clarabelle
Old 02-01-2008, 12:44 AM   #248
Gifted
mcpugs is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jellybean
But cant you look on her name to see when she has been here last?
I didnt pay 10 bucks for mine, supposedly after she found out the value? of them the prices went up..I paid 79 for mine, but did get a coupon. Why did she go up in her prices? why not from the beginning?? she could have still sold them for 79 in the beginning, huh?? and she does have 2 that were auctioned..any news on who won the bids?
Nothing adds up, nothing makes sense. There is a hole in every theory. I almost hope she is scamming us, because I can't image having you sister be killed & having all this extra drama. I don't know how someone would deal with all that. On top of all the orders that need to go out, emails that need to be answered.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:45 AM   #249
DizzyDSki
DizzyDSki is an unknown quantity at this point

Just my two cents...

Most of us have ordered within the last week and even if the window to file a claim with your credit card is 30-60 days, that's plenty of time. If we give Michele the benefit of a doubt, let her get through this time, I'm sure we'll all get what we ordered.

I have a "very large" order in with Michele yet was promptly refunded for items that the site accidentally stated she had a higher quantity of in stock. I truly feel that she is being honest...is overwhelmed...and obviously is going through an emotional rollar coaster right now.

Yes - I could be wrong - but I'm remaining optimistic.

If anyone does receive any more info - tracking #'s, delivery, etc. - please post tomorrow.

Thanks everyone and good luck!
Old 02-01-2008, 12:50 AM   #250

darkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Look, you guys did nothing wrong, you are worried, its your money or your parents money & they don't work for free. A true business person would never let a customer worry, plus did she email anybody a Postal or Fed Ex Delivery Confirmation number? I sell on Ebay & always email my customers that number after I mail. If she is honest she has nothing to worry about & would clearly understand you all getting upset over this. Red Flags went up for me after I read that her Paypal account was cancelled & then there's her email to one of you about Slander, she's quick to throw that word out isn't she?

---------- darkinz added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Wait a minute! When did she say her sister died? What day was it? What day did she list items on that auction site? If I had a death in the family & couldn't handle my mailing I would cancel those auctions & relist after things settled down, her auctions are still up!

Last edited by darkinz; 02-01-2008 at 12:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed