Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 12:00 AM   #221
Gifted

jellybean is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

View Post Originally Posted by sticksnstones5
Very true. I can understand people's worries. The thing that has bothered me most was the phone call. "Me so take money and run." It's really creepy. I don't know why it bothered me so much, but it comes from a very reliable source, so I have to beleive it. This bugs me. How could someone do this to kids? Although I'm still holding out hope..there isn't much left.
but seriously, WHO talks like that? LOL I could post bunches of emails I have had with her and she does not sound like that AT ALL. i mean, what does that even mean? and if she were scamming, why would she say it like that?? that is freakin ******ed. I dunno what to think anymore. LOL this is driving me nuts. OMG..i mean she sells other things on the website....why would she sell other things?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 12:02 AM   #222
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Miranda! How have you been?
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 12:02 AM   #223
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by msyoohoo
Actually throughout the week she did keep adding more cheekies...just at few at a time, though.
Yah because she said that some people's payments did NOT go through. She told ME that some people attempted to pay Fraudently through pay pal at first...and she didnt like that whole thing. I mean, she could have added alot more than she did..I wonder how many she actually had on there. we should take a poll to see who ordered a cheeky dog or cat, huh??? maybe that would help ??
Old 02-01-2008, 12:03 AM   #224
Webkinz :)

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

That is true but I would not even bother to go through paypal since its a credit card used cause they take care of you in the event of fraud.[/quote]
Just remember when you use paypal the seller never sees your credit card #. Trust me that is all they need to creat a new credit card. I know because it happened to my husband. They purchase $300.00 worth of stuff before the card was shut down by the credit card company. We had just got back from our vacation at the time this started to happen. We would of had no way to knowing until we got our statement because the card was still in his possession.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:03 AM   #225
sticksnstones5
Gift Guru

sticksnstones5 is on a distinguished road

Actually throughout the week she did keep adding more cheekies...just at few at a time, though.
I guess you're right, I just hate assuming the worst of people, you know?
Old 02-01-2008, 12:04 AM   #226
Gifted
mcpugs is on a distinguished road

That was every time someone's payment was denied or someone canceled their order.

I'm with jellybean on this as I don't know what to think, and its driving me nuts. But at least I know my credit card company has my back.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:04 AM   #227
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by jellybean
but seriously, WHO talks like that? LOL I could post bunches of emails I have had with her and she does not sound like that AT ALL. i mean, what does that even mean? and if she were scamming, why would she say it like that?? that is freakin ******ed. I dunno what to think anymore. LOL this is driving me nuts.
Someone who doesn't speak English as a first language. Who is to say the e-mails and the person with lousy phone manners are the same person?
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 12:05 AM   #228
sticksnstones5
Gift Guru

sticksnstones5 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jellybean
but seriously, WHO talks like that? LOL I could post bunches of emails I have had with her and she does not sound like that AT ALL. i mean, what does that even mean? and if she were scamming, why would she say it like that?? that is freakin ******ed. I dunno what to think anymore. LOL this is driving me nuts. OMG..i mean she sells other things on the website....why would she sell other things?
If a mod or admin tells us it came from someone they trust, I'm going to beleive them. Just look at how protective Mom2tc is. It's obvious she cares and wouldn't make it up.

Maybe she is just getting upset because the scam isn't working out for her, or she's sick of getting phone calls etc.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:08 AM   #229
Gifted
mcpugs is on a distinguished road

2 cheeky dogs
2 cheeky cats
2 sherbet bunnies
2 love puppies

---------- mcpugs added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
Someone who doesn't speak English as a first language. Who is to say the e-mails and the person with lousy phone manners are the same person?
When I called the #, I got a white female for what it is worth. I did lose my cell signal before I could say anything.

Last edited by mcpugs; 02-01-2008 at 12:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 12:08 AM   #230
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
I dunno..so then there would be 2 people scamming together..one who sends emails in good English and the one who cant speak it and stays home? I just dont know. I just cannot see the person who answered the phone being the same one in the email that is for sure. Can anyone get a listed name for the phone number??
Closed