Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 11:05 PM   #211
Gifted

jellybean is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

View Post Originally Posted by yankeeshan
No my sister didn't request the cancel. In her e-mail she asked for an update/tracking number (which I did also), but she (my sister) also wrote that she only lived three hours from her and if the package had been sent it should be here by now. Why the seller immediately cancelled hers and not mine is odd to say the least. Tonight I requested mine cancelled also. I am contacting my credit card company tomorrow if she doesn't cancel. I do have to say though that she has responded to all of my (and my sister's) e-mails within about 12 hours. The whole situtation is odd. It could be worse, I once got scammed on E-Bay when a laptop I ordered was never sent. Thankfully my credit card company got the money back

Shannon:easter:
I just wonder, like you said, why she treated the cases differently..I know that she had emailed me yesterday or the day before about how some people were really rude with her about their orders and so she cancelled them....she said she is going through a rough time (with her sister passing away, unexpectedly)....I think maybe she is fed up and just cancelled the order or something, I dunno...i mean on 2 diff occasions i forgot to use the coupon and she gave me a discount, emailed me about it...I thought that was very nice. She had told me that she bought that building with inventory included and that was in there....i think she wanted that location to open a restaurant...i think she told me that. anyway, made about 4 or 5 diff orders on there...all kinds of stuff. So i will be truely upset if something is wrong...i just dont know..I know it seems like a scam to some people, but you never know someone's situation..I looked up the place where she lives and lots of peopel are without power due to the snow storm or something..who knows??? she may be having a rough time and not thinking clearly. I emailed her but didnt get a response, tonight yet.. iif she emails me, i will let yall know.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 11:09 PM   #212
yankeeshan
Webkinz :)
yankeeshan is an unknown quantity at this point

Funny It is only about an hour away from where I went to college....I could visit some friends, take a little side trip to check out their town. I think we are supposed to get an ice storm here tomorrow though, so maybe not Oh and by the way, I think I remember her saying something aobut high winds and maybe her power possibly going out. She wasn't lying about that. We had 50 mph winds yesterday.

Shannon:easter:

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
If your three hous away you could always make a road trip and pay her a visit
Old 01-31-2008, 11:19 PM   #213
Webkinz :)

Mariko is an unknown quantity at this point

People who get refunds, please post when the money is credited to your account! Paypal said I got a refund, but I'm not seeing the cash yet. Not alarmed though.

I was thinking, for anyone who still has an order processing that hasn't shipped yet, ask her to e-mail you the code now and send the plushie later. I mean, if you already paid for it, why not?

Or just go there. Tell her you'll make it easy on her and pick it up. Better yet, get a small bouquet for her sister and show up. Surprise!
Old 01-31-2008, 11:21 PM   #214
sticksnstones5
Gift Guru

sticksnstones5 is on a distinguished road

I like the way you think Mariko. (I've been foloowing both threads from the beginning, and I almost ordered tonight until I saw this. Ugh!)

I think that would be the best way to find out if something went wrong. It's alot harder to lie to someones face!

Plus, if she's sitting at home watching a movie and eating popcorn, it's not likely her story is true..I mean, she would have family over and flowers and stuff, right?

I cross my fingers that the orders are just late. Good luck to you all!
Old 01-31-2008, 11:24 PM   #215
legalcat

View Post Originally Posted by Mariko
People who get refunds, please post when the money is credited to your account! Paypal said I got a refund, but I'm not seeing the cash yet. Not alarmed though.

I was thinking, for anyone who still has an order processing that hasn't shipped yet, ask her to e-mail you the code now and send the plushie later. I mean, if you already paid for it, why not?

Or just go there. Tell her you'll make it easy on her and pick it up. Better yet, get a small bouquet for her sister and show up. Surprise!
Yeah, I wonder how she would react if someone said they were goig to come and pick the order up in person to make her life easier, lol.... maybe someone with one of the bigger orders can try that... i guess if she looks at your address and sees your in another state that wont work.. you can tell her your visiting someone in dunkirk for the weekend and wanna stop over, lol

---------- legalcat added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Im off to bed, cya all in the morning

Last edited by legalcat; 01-31-2008 at 11:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-31-2008, 11:26 PM   #216
sticksnstones5
Gift Guru

I've been wondering about something though..

If this really was a scam, why not say you have 20 cheeky dogs instead of just three? And more love puppies and sherberts and retireds? If you're trying to scam, wouldn't that be the best idea?

---------- sticksnstones5 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

it's not like she just happened to find a bunch more in the store.

Last edited by sticksnstones5; 01-31-2008 at 11:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-31-2008, 11:50 PM   #217
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

So far, 2 members who called their business number have been hung up on; not a good sign.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 11:53 PM   #218
Gifted

jellybean is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Mariko

LOL Yah but asking for the code?? she does seem a bit disoragnized!! I mean, if she were a scammer, why not keep having a bunch of cheeky dogs on there for people to buy and why say there is a limit to get only one?? It is just confusing.

---------- jellybean added 2 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
So far, 2 members who called their business number have been hung up on; not a good sign.
did someone answer the phone?? what did they say?? when i had heard from her yesterday or the day before...she did tell me that lots of people were being rude to her....maybe she is fed up. LOL

Last edited by jellybean; 01-31-2008 at 11:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-31-2008, 11:55 PM   #219
sticksnstones5
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
Very true. I can understand people's worries. The thing that has bothered me most was the phone call. "Me so take money and run." It's really creepy. I don't know why it bothered me so much, but it comes from a very reliable source, so I have to beleive it. This bugs me. How could someone do this to kids? Although I'm still holding out hope..there isn't much left.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:58 PM   #220
Gift Guru
msyoohoo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sticksnstones5
I've been wondering about something though..

If this really was a scam, why not say you have 20 cheeky dogs instead of just three? And more love puppies and sherberts and retireds? If you're trying to scam, wouldn't that be the best idea?

---------- sticksnstones5 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

it's not like she just happened to find a bunch more in the store.
Actually throughout the week she did keep adding more cheekies...just at few at a time, though.
Closed