Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 09:52 PM   #181
yankeeshan
Webkinz :)
yankeeshan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

Hi, this is my first time posting on this forum, but I've been following this and the original thread. I too ordered some stuff (my sister also) and it didn't come yet. I ordered on the 24th and I e-mailed her this morning and got a response that it was being shipped today. I e-mailed back and said if it didn't go out today I want a refund. I am only 3 hours away from them, so if I don't get it tomorrow then I assume I'm never going to get it. My sister also e-mailed and questioned where the order was and she told her she would cancel her order (which she did). We'll see if the charge is credited back to her credit card or not. She did get the google cancel receipt. As for worrying about her getting our credit card info, according to Google checkout's policy it say: Google doesn't share your full credit card number with sellers.

So technically, she (he, whoever it is) doesn't have that info, right? Only our name, address, phone info. I hope everyone who ordered either gets a full refund or their items. My Dad always told me if something seems to good to be true it usually is (he also said you get what you pay for

Good luck and I'll post if I hear anything else or get my items.

Shannon
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 09:52 PM   #182
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
What? Tell me what this is all about!
Some members ordered Webkinz from a website and it is starting to look like a scam.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 09:53 PM   #183
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Oh goodness! That's horrible! What site was it? I want to be sure not to buy from there!
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 09:54 PM   #184
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by yankeeshan
Hi, this is my first time posting on this forum, but I've been following this and the original thread. I too ordered some stuff (my sister also) and it didn't come yet. I ordered on the 24th and I e-mailed her this morning and got a response that it was being shipped today. I e-mailed back and said if it didn't go out today I want a refund. I am only 3 hours away from them, so if I don't get it tomorrow then I assume I'm never going to get it. My sister also e-mailed and questioned where the order was and she told her she would cancel her order (which she did). We'll see if the charge is credited back to her credit card or not. She did get the google cancel receipt. As for worrying about her getting our credit card info, according to Google checkout's policy it say: Google doesn't share your full credit card number with sellers.

So technically, she (he, whoever it is) doesn't have that info, right? Only our name, address, phone info. I hope everyone who ordered either gets a full refund or their items. My Dad always told me if something seems to good to be true it usually is (he also said you get what you pay for

Good luck and I'll post if I hear anything else or get my items.

Shannon
Hi Shannon. I'm sorry this has to be what your first post is about. You included some terrific info that may help someone else. Thank you.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 09:55 PM   #185
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Redwings08
hey folks.. just wanted to let you all know... I just called the number listed on the website.. A lady answered the phone.. I said hi. Im calling about the status of my order.. The lady said I dont know what you are tlaking about and hung up.. I checked the number its the same one listed on the website!!!
'

Wow. This is getting really creepy!
Old 01-31-2008, 09:55 PM   #186
I rules!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
Oh goodness! That's horrible! What site was it? I want to be sure not to buy from there!
We cannot post links but they are a very small website. It wasn't on eBay or Amazon.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 09:56 PM   #187
Oh my! I'm so
Gifted

Jess486 is an unknown quantity at this point

The confusion keeps mounting...who knows what will happen next.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:57 PM   #188
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Oh okay. It doesn't matter- Daddy wouldn't let me order from a strange website anyways. He hardly lets me get stuff off of ebay
Old 01-31-2008, 09:58 PM   #189
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

i was going to take a wait and see attitude.. But after all this just not worth it!!!
Old 01-31-2008, 10:00 PM   #190
Gift Guru

What were people ordering, like new rare webbies?
Closed