Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 09:00 PM   #151
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

View Post Originally Posted by kateannec11
what is the link to this website? i just want to see
We do not post links to retailers.
mom2tc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 09:00 PM   #152
Ask me!
Gifted

supergirljennie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for sharing the e-mail from her, Rudy. The e-mail I got was VERY short:

Jennifer,

Your order is being shipped today.

Thanks,

Michele
Old 01-31-2008, 09:00 PM   #153
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kateannec11
what is the link to this website? i just want to see
We are not allowed to post it.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:01 PM   #154
Gifted

jellybean is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mom2tc
Jellybean, have you contacted your credit card company?
No, I have not contacted anyone..it is my visa checkcard from our Bank account!!!! OMG. i dont even know what to do
Old 01-31-2008, 09:01 PM   #155
legalcat

View Post Originally Posted by Rudy
I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to help us. I don't know if I'm going to contact the c/c company (or have my parents do it since it was their c/c). It was only $30 and since it was my money its not a big deal to me.

I will leave negative feedback though but thats probably it.
Rudy - PLEASE have your parents contact their c/c company its very important... even if its only $30... what if 10 people said oh its only $30 thats $300 already right there...

the other issue is ... what if is a scam to get credit card information... they can take that information and use it again to do something else worse than $30...

People - think about it... its not a matter of whether you paid $5 or $30 or $1,000.... its also a matter of what if its a credit card scam thing where now they have your c/c info... PLEASE contact your credit card company ASAP even if you are still waiting to get your items... if you get your items all you have to do is call them back and tell them never mind I got the stuff and no harm is done
Old 01-31-2008, 09:02 PM   #156
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by jellybean
No, I have not contacted anyone..it is my visa checkcard from our Bank account!!!! OMG. i dont even know what to do
Call your bank. It is more difficult to do a charge back with a check card, but it can be done.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 09:03 PM   #157
I rules!
Gift Guru

Thanks Legalcat. Better safe than sorry. I still have not received a response to my e-mail.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 09:03 PM   #158
Ask me!
Gifted

supergirljennie is an unknown quantity at this point

But if you used Google Checkout or Paypal, shouldn't it be a bit easier to get the charges sorted?
Old 01-31-2008, 09:04 PM   #159
legalcat

View Post Originally Posted by jellybean

Pllllllllllease contact your bank first thing tomorrow!!!! please!!!! What if its a credit card scam and the money you paid to them was just a way for them to get your account info...
Old 01-31-2008, 09:04 PM   #160
Gifted

Rudy is just really niceRudy is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Rudy - PLEASE have your parents contact their c/c company its very important... even if its only $30... what if 10 people said oh its only $30 thats $300 already right there...

the other issue is ... what if is a scam to get credit card information... they can take that information and use it again to do something else worse than $30...

People - think about it... its not a matter of whether you paid $5 or $30 or $1,000.... its also a matter of what if its a credit card scam thing where now they have your c/c info... PLEASE contact your credit card company ASAP even if you are still waiting to get your items... if you get your items all you have to do is call them back and tell them never mind I got the stuff and no harm is done
I don't want to bother my parents. They are completely stressed out with so many different things. I don't want to have them call the credit card company unless I'm sure.

I don't want them getting their info. stolen either...ughh
Closed