Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 08:53 PM   #141
Gifted

photomommy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

Is anyone else getting a headache from this situation LOL...
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 08:55 PM   #142
Oh my! I'm so
Gifted

Jess486 is an unknown quantity at this point

I certainly am...as much as I am really hopeful and trying to stay positive, I can't help but strongly dislike being in the dark! I have never posted so much on WI lol.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:55 PM   #143
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

hmm, sounds suspicious to me
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 08:55 PM   #144
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Rudy
I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to help us. I don't know if I'm going to contact the c/c company (or have my parents do it since it was their c/c). It was only $30 and since it was my money its not a big deal to me.

I will leave negative feedback though but thats probably it.
I would do both. (HUGS)
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 08:56 PM   #145
Delilahluz
Gift Guru

delilahluz has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Jess486
I was thinking the same thing That's why I believe she is honest. Sure, things may appear to be doubtful, but things happen. I'm holding out hope.
View Post Originally Posted by Jess486
I certainly am...as much as I am really hopeful and trying to stay positive, I can't help but strongly dislike being in the dark! I have never posted so much on WI lol.
I completely agree!! lol
delilahluz is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 08:56 PM   #146
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by photomommy
Literally, yes.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 08:56 PM   #147
Gifted

Rudy is just really niceRudy is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by photomommy
Me, lol.

I don't know what to think. I WANT to trust her and then again that phone call completely confused me.

I e-mailed her about it earlier today when someone pm'd me about it. This was her response:
Quote:
Hello McKenzie,

WOW!!! Is all I can say after reading this.

1. I have never talked to anyone from the group. I have had one phone call and promptly returned that now I have no clue if that person was from the WI forum or not but they were perfectly happy at the end of our conversation. I have had a lot of hang ups on the answering machine.

2. Those that have asked for refunds have got them promptly. If I was scamming why would I be refunding money?

3. I have kept everyone updated fully on what is going on. I am sorry that I can not be at the computer 24/7 but right now I have a family that needs me and I have stated to those that did not want to wait a extra day or two for me to ship out I would be happy to refund there money immediately they just needed to contact me.

Your order was shipped out in the late afternoon on Saturday. If you do not have it by Saturday I will be happy to refund your money no problem no questions asked. I am not scamming anyone. If I was I would not be refunding money. I sure would love to know who this person is because what they are doing is considered slander.

Thank you
Michele
Old 01-31-2008, 08:57 PM   #148
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

what is the link to this website? i just want to see
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 08:59 PM   #149
I rules!
Gift Guru

I stand by my statement. This member is a well respected member on this Forum. If they wish to post who they are, they may do so. It is not up to me to name them. They did call. What I posted is the truth. Anyone who says otherwise is not being honest.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 09:00 PM   #150
Delilahluz
Gift Guru

delilahluz has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Rudy
Me, lol.

I don't know what to think. I WANT to trust her and then again that phone call completely confused me.

I e-mailed her about it earlier today when someone pm'd me about it. This was her response:
I believe her.
delilahluz is offline Female
Closed