Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 06:58 PM   #101
for trading only
Gift Guru

rbckid will become famous soon enough

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

View Post Originally Posted by tamsour
"Treasure's N More" treasuresnmore***********
Hello Tamara,

Thank you for your kindness but after an email I received just a minute ago if you could please post on that board that I will be more then happy to refund anyone's money that wants it back immediately to please contact me. This is just crazy and to be honest I do not need it right now. I have had several people contact me for a refund that has been processed immediately or if it was requested after 9:00pm it was done first thing in the morning.

Thank you again for your help it is so appreciated.

Michele

---------- tamsour added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

I wrote her this am with a problem - she corrected the problem and then I wrote back offereing to help her here. I WANT her to be legit and for everyone to get their merchandise... but I can imagine that life is in an uproar at the moment just trying to figure out who cancelled and who hasnt so you can ship to the right people.
i didn't order until 1/25, so i'm not concerned right now. i just think we need to be a bit more patient. she sounds even more overwhelmed to me right now because of everyone emailing her...
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 06:59 PM   #102
Shhh! Don't tell the
Gift Guru

Puppyuver is on a distinguished road

What? I don't know what you're talking about...
Puppyuver is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 07:02 PM   #103
happy holidays (:
Gifted

dogzrule is just really nicedogzrule is just really nice

Huh? I don't understand
dogzrule is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 07:12 PM   #104
Delilahluz
Gift Guru

delilahluz has a spectacular aura about

"We feel that a trading environment should be built on TRUST, HONESTY and INTEGRITY between the buyer and seller. This is the way we feel business is meant to be conducted. Just like in the days of our grandparents and great grandparents."
delilahluz is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 07:13 PM   #105
legalcat

I have to agree with those who are a bit skeptical...

a free email adddress
a free website
a free phone number
a po box address
so many things going wrong in a few days, problems at the post office, problems with the weather, a death in the family....

I did further checking and found things that made me even more wary.. but I wont go into details here...

In my experience, people who go out of the way to say they are honest, usually arent...
Old 01-31-2008, 07:14 PM   #106
Webkinz :)

catshockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Legalcat can you PM me the details. I have a lot of money tied up in this.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:15 PM   #107
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
I did further checking and found things that made me even more wary.. but I wont go into details here...

In my experience, people who go out of the way to say they are honest, usually arent...
I'd really like this thread to remain focused on the updates. Lets let those that are involved keep each other up to date on what they know or what they find out.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 07:17 PM   #108
Webkinz :)

catshockney is an unknown quantity at this point

I did some reading on Google checkout and it looks like the seller just presses a ship button to send a standard your order has shipped message to the buyer. I guess this could mean they could say they shipped and did not.
Old 01-31-2008, 07:21 PM   #109
legalcat

No problem, I just thought people should know what kind of a business they are dealing with... but enough said...
Old 01-31-2008, 07:21 PM   #110
Ask me!
Gifted

supergirljennie is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by catshockney
I did some reading on Google checkout and it looks like the seller just presses a ship button to send a standard your order has shipped message to the buyer. I guess this could mean they could say they shipped and did not.
It would just seem to me that if that's all they have to do, why don't they just send that message to everyone? "Yeah, I shipped it. It's up to the post now."

I really want to believe it's for real though. Boo.
Closed