Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 06:22 PM   #91
Ask me!
Gifted

supergirljennie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If you *thought* you ordered....

View Post Originally Posted by Spinda
If this is a legitimate business then I do feel a bit sorry for this woman. Maybe she really was just too overwhelmed with all the orders and family problems and just got swamped.

But I don't blame you guys one bit for being worried.
That's the same way I feel.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2008, 06:22 PM   #92
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone. I am very protective of you guys and WI.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 06:24 PM   #93
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Pardon me, but I am confused.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:25 PM   #94
zboy3100
Gifted

zboy3100 will become famous soon enough

what she means, is that say you ordered a webkin, and it still has not come! You should check your credit card because you never know, the person you "bought" a webkin from, may not sell you a webkin.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:31 PM   #95
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

just wondering if anyone here has called the number on the receipt? I have thought about it but am scared to lol i am too shy

i emailed this morning, early, and asked that she update me asap since I was worried. I never did get a reply (as of yet) but shortly after my email was sent to her, I received the shipping confirmation email from google checkout.

still not sure what to think but I am really trying to believe that the things she says are true. It's my impatience that is making this so difficult
rethreads is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 06:35 PM   #96
Oh my! I'm so
Gifted

Jess486 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by rethreads
still not sure what to think but I am really trying to believe that the things she says are true. It's my impatience that is making this so difficult
I feel the same way! It seems like every day is so much longer than it really is...it's just because we all really cannot wait to receive our packages...I'm hopeful...only a little more time will tell...
Old 01-31-2008, 06:42 PM   #97
Webkinz :)

catshockney is an unknown quantity at this point

just wondering if anyone here has called the number on the receipt? I have thought about it but am scared to lol i am too shy

i emailed this morning, early, and asked that she update me asap since I was worried. I never did get a reply (as of yet) but shortly after my email was sent to her, I received the shipping confirmation email from google checkout.

In the shipping reply was there any type of tracking number. Can someone say they have shipped and not? I have never used Google to ship before so I don't know.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:46 PM   #98
Gifted
mcpugs is on a distinguished road

Just tried it and it has been disconnected.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:49 PM   #99
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

I have searched and scoured the purchase history page and the email from google but can't see any form of tracking. I have never shipped with google either, but when I ship with paypal they automatically post the tracking number for the buyer. i am wondering if contacting google directly will get me anywhere?

off to find their email.... i will post here if I find anything out.

View Post Originally Posted by catshockney
In the shipping reply was there any type of tracking number. Can someone say they have shipped and not? I have never used Google to ship before so I don't know.
---------- rethreads added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mcpugs
Just tried it and it has been disconnected.
yup, just tried too... the operator said the number is either invalid or inactive.

Last edited by rethreads; 01-31-2008 at 06:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rethreads is offline Female
Old 01-31-2008, 06:57 PM   #100
sweet4the20
Gifted

Doppelganger is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by tamsour
"Treasure's N More" treasuresnmore***********
Hello Tamara,

Thank you for your kindness but after an email I received just a minute ago if you could please post on that board that I will be more then happy to refund anyone's money that wants it back immediately to please contact me. This is just crazy and to be honest I do not need it right now. I have had several people contact me for a refund that has been processed immediately or if it was requested after 9:00pm it was done first thing in the morning.

Thank you again for your help it is so appreciated.

Michele

---------- tamsour added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

I wrote her this am with a problem - she corrected the problem and then I wrote back offereing to help her here. I WANT her to be legit and for everyone to get their merchandise... but I can imagine that life is in an uproar at the moment just trying to figure out who cancelled and who hasnt so you can ship to the right people.
While I hope this is all true the fact remains that she got orders on or before 1/22 that were not shipped/ have not been shipped.

The website the seller is selling through is not a known website, and has zero safe guards for its buyers.
The webkinz the seller is selling do not show in a search of that website.
The excuses (ink, getting orders together, death in the family) are all excuses *I* have heard for the past 8 years on a KNOWN website.

Sorry, call me jaded, but all of these things make a person a bit paranoid.
Closed