Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 01:08 PM   #1
Baby252

Default If tried with Ganz and or products come here!

Ok I know people have said it's a huge website they need to make money i'm tried of it!!!! I've given them ALOT of time but it's just getting wrose! They ether need to get someone to fix it or do something! I'm mainly upset about the new products. I know like I said that they need to makee money. There making millopns of dollors off of just webkinz! If there going to products then at lest make one a little no alot lower and or let us get more with it! I mean one sellon idem how many lip glosses do you need? Make some for boys to. If you aggre tell me and i'll put your WI user name here!

NAMES!
Baby252
Sweetkinz
bunnywabbit84
webkinzcrazy263
nannc
Jummie
skatesforula4
Catza
CADEWASE
jazzdance247
chicagobears00
mmmcheer101
pooirs12
sprinklez00
tennischick72
tigertine95
ala0
Webkinzlover525

Last edited by Baby252; 11-25-2007 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
Gifted

sweetkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: If tried with Ganz and or products come here!

I adopted a Clydsdale and I got an empty Bonus Box!! Click the image to open in full size. Then two days later I adopted a Seal and got an empty Bonus Box!!!!! Click the image to open in full size. I have 6 more to adopt (including a Collie, Penguin, Reindeer and 3 little kinz) but I am afraid that I might get empty Bonus Boxes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click the image to open in full size.

I did send 4 emails to Ganz and finally got a reply with a message to call and a reference number to use. I called and had to leave a message on their voicemail. Their recording said they would get back to me Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:12 PM   #3
Baby252

OMG! I'm sorry! I'll put your name up.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:23 PM   #4
cuddles81
Gifted

bunnywabbit84 is an unknown quantity at this point

my kinzstyle bag is gone!
Old 11-25-2007, 01:25 PM   #5
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

I think they are trying to fix it, there are way to many threads about this, and we just need to give them a break, it should all be fixed soon.
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 01:27 PM   #6
lulubud263
Webkinz :)

webkinzcrazy263 is an unknown quantity at this point

no we dont need to give them a brake we bought the webkinz we should get everthing that we are supposed to gety its our money we are spending!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2007, 01:28 PM   #7
Gifted
Gyy7 is an unknown quantity at this point

They took 2000 kinzcash off of mine but remember that Ganz is trying their best and They do have a-lot of Glitches but their trying their best please dont turn against them
Old 11-25-2007, 01:30 PM   #8
nannc
Gift Guru

nannc is a jewel in the roughnannc is a jewel in the rough

Try losing your entire account..... my password got changed. thats where i am at today... upset webkinz fan
Old 11-25-2007, 01:52 PM   #9
Baby252

Thanx guys! I added your names well those of you who said you were mad at them.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:57 PM   #10
Gifted
Gyy7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Please dont do this Ganz they are charging so much just because they had employee's that went on strike [who was already making like 30 dollars an hour] demanded more money therfor they have to make the prices more and make more products just to pay the employee's to keep running the site and make the webkinz besides dont buy the extra things if you dont want them
Closed