Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 02:52 PM   #11
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: If a question has been answered...

View Post Originally Posted by bunnyslippers13
cause i was thinking maybe thats why people do that... to get a higher post count im not trying to make the people look like crooks or anything just something that popped into my head..
I think you are right, and I also think that people are hoping they will get a rep for answering, even though the problem has already been solved. It's silly to care that much, especially when there are so many other people on this forum who need to be helped!
Maggie Mae is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2009, 02:53 PM   #12
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Maggie Mae
Thank you for responding, and I completely agree! There have been several times when I've answered a question, and gone back to find that three other people have said the same exact thing as me! It's like I'm being ignored, and what I say doesn't count. Very direspectful
you probably aren't ignored. when i get multiple same answers, before i read the replies, i will read every single post and respond to them individually.

after i posted recognition of the responses and my problem is solved but still get more answers, i still read every response but, usually just type a blanket response to them all.

it does make more work for the person who asked for help, if they dont want to ignore anyone.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Maggie Mae
I think you are right, and I also think that people are hoping they will get a rep for answering, even though the problem has already been solved. It's silly to care that much, especially when there are so many other people on this forum who need to be helped!
Yes i agree with you, yet again. i guess they really want to become gifted..
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 02:55 PM   #14
Never too late

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

I agree, it's pointless, something I also find annoying is when you need help and all you get are people saying good luck hope you get your question answered! They just want another post.
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 03:26 PM   #15

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
you probably aren't ignored. when i get multiple same answers, before i read the replies, i will read every single post and respond to them individually.

after i posted recognition of the responses and my problem is solved but still get more answers, i still read every response but, usually just type a blanket response to them all.

it does make more work for the person who asked for help, if they dont want to ignore anyone.
Thats another thing why people should let an admin know they got their answer so then the admin could close the thread.... maybe then people wouldn't be all over it giving the same answer, you can't post on a closed thread ... then again most people aren't on for hours at end (like me)
Old 04-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #16
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by bunnyslippers13
Thats another thing why people should let an admin know they got their answer so then the admin could close the thread.... maybe then people wouldn't be all over it giving the same answer, you can't post on a closed thread ... then again most people aren't on for hours at end (like me)
i've done that. doesn't always work. they dont always close it quickly.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #17
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, if you have more to add, you should always add it. Otherwise it's not very helpful to be repetitive, especially if the "maker" of the thread said something like "Oh, I get it now guys! Thanks so much everyone who's posted!".

~puppies
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2009, 04:12 PM   #18

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
i've done that. doesn't always work. they dont always close it quickly.
Hmm True... but it still's gets closed and it could prevent from too many post's
Old 04-04-2009, 04:41 PM   #19
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

When there is already a great answer, I'll give some input and nod them to their post. Saying, "Yes, she is right, definately pay attention to this post." Ya know? If no one has posted my opinion, I for sure state it.
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 04:27 PM   #20
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

I agree! Some people might do it for their post-count or reps and stuff like that. They should do it just to be helpful
great thread
musicislife666 is offline Female
Closed