Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 04:49 PM   #1
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default If anyone needs any help, come here!!! I love helping!!!!

If anyone out there has a problem, that needs some help with. Just come here!! I love to help!! Fell free to ask any question you like. But I will be honest with you, I won't be able to help with ALL the questions, but the majority of them I will be able to help. I have been a member here on WI for a long time, and a member of WW for even longer (since febuary '07) Like I said before, I love to help people!!!!
dogs_rock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2008, 05:08 PM   #2
shan237
Webkinz :)

shan237 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: If anyone needs any help, come here!!! I love helping!!!!

I logged on yesterday and found all my rooms gone, except the original rooms from my first pet.
Do you think they will come back? I have a lot of time and $ invested in them.
Thanks
Old 01-07-2008, 05:13 PM   #3
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by shan237
I logged on yesterday and found all my rooms gone, except the original rooms from my first pet.
Do you think they will come back? I have a lot of time and $ invested in them.
Thanks
Don't worry!! I had my whole house of 86 rooms gone three days ago. And when I logged on this evening I could get in. They are working on it, They either are working account bu account or server by server. Just be aptient, they'll come back. Trust me.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:36 PM   #4
shan237
Webkinz :)

shan237 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by dogs_rock
Don't worry!! I had my whole house of 86 rooms gone three days ago. And when I logged on this evening I could get in. They are working on it, They either are working account bu account or server by server. Just be aptient, they'll come back. Trust me.
Thanks for your help. You were right!! Logged on last night and everything was back.
I'm happy again
Old 01-09-2008, 02:23 PM   #5
tyray18
Gifted
tybec is on a distinguished road

I need help please!!! When i try to go into the clubhouse, power on my phone, play two player tournaments I get a cannot connect to server. It has been like this for a week now.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:26 PM   #6
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by tybec
I need help please!!! When i try to go into the clubhouse, power on my phone, play two player tournaments I get a cannot connect to server. It has been like this for a week now.
Can you anser this question for me: When you go into the clubhouse, do you try and play like pool, bowling, link'd, switcherooz on 2 player?
Old 01-09-2008, 02:38 PM   #7
tyray18
Gifted

i cannot get in the clubhouse. When I click on clubhouse I get a blue screen and after a minute I get Cannot connect to server. When I go into Tournaments I can play any one player tourn. but when I click on a two player, I get that cannot connect to server. When I click on my phone, The phone pops up I click Power and again I get cannot connect to server.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:42 PM   #8
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by tybec
i cannot get in the clubhouse. When I click on clubhouse I get a blue screen and after a minute I get Cannot connect to server. When I go into Tournaments I can play any one player tourn. but when I click on a two player, I get that cannot connect to server. When I click on my phone, The phone pops up I click Power and again I get cannot connect to server.
Ganz is probably working on some technical difficuties that they are having. All you can do is wait until the servers are back up. That's all I can tell you. Sorry, if I didn't help you very much.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #9
tyray18
Gifted

Thank you anyways...I guess I will have to practice patients..
Closed