Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Default Ideas!

Hi!
I have some ideas, and you can make some too! so, my first idea is awards!

AWARDS (idea by smog)
ok, so an award is something, well, you know on your profile how it has stuff like, "about me" "satistics" and "friends" etc. right? well, there should be an "awards" section! an award would be a picture like-a row of different color stars, like pastel colors, like pastel green, pastel pink, pastel blue, etc. so that may be a rainbow speech award! another award, could be for having an avvie and siggie shop! and a blob award for making your very own blob, etc.! so i think awards would be pretty cool! and the amount of rep your given, makes your awards shinier! this may be hard, but i would like at LEAST an option called awards, and awards!

WI BUCKS (idea by smog)
we all know the valuble WI bucks! well, all you can really do with them is give them to people! so, i was thinking, you could buy stuff on WI, like a new smiley, like this!-, only, a little different! like maybe you could pay WI bucks to change its color, or you could also pay WI bucks for a WI shop! like, you could buy animal signitures from the WI shop, and sell graphics, for other players to buy! each player would have their very own shop, to buy and sell animations!

you can post ideas yourself whenever you want, and i will paste them here, with "idea by-_______ or something!

thank you!

Last edited by Smog; 06-28-2009 at 12:13 PM..
Smog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 04:11 PM   #2
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ideas!

Those are all really great ideas.
Thanks for the suggestions. Reps for you!

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #3
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Nice ideas. But this site isn't set up for the Pet's Idea.
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 11:44 AM   #4
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

I like the idea with WI bucks. It'd be cool if the shops were more like actual shops.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 12:39 PM   #5
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Really awesome ideas. I was also thinking of using shops and buying with WI bucks. When I have an idea when I have one. Cool thread, and rep for you
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 03:17 PM   #6
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

I really like the WI bucks idea. That would be so cool! But i dont know if your last idea for siggys is even possible. Maybe. but i think it would be hard for staff to enable that. Great tjinking though!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-21-2009, 03:55 PM   #7
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Great ideas! I don't think the last one would work though, since the little siggy pets aren't from WI
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 09:19 PM   #8
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Awards are cool, I thought once about having badges. Like, you get one for being an RP ownr, if it gets closed, yuo don';t have the badge anymore, for being on the front page, being gifted/gg/gc/mod/admin, rainbow stars, gold stars, etc.

they're working on the wi$ store hopefully it's coming soon.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 09:23 PM   #9
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

A lot of those things WI wouldn't be able to handle sadly. The WI Bucks store I think Justin is working on. Great ideas though!
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 09:38 PM   #10
ebaday

WOW - I love those ideas! I think they are really cool and I am all for them. I would really like to see somethings done with WI Bucks. Reps!
Closed