Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up An Idea for Your Profile! How does this Sound?

This has probably been suggested before, and I'm sorry if it has been but I didn't see any similar threads around so here it goes..

I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if we could have music for our profiles? When you click "customize profile" there could be a option at the top for a music player, or possibly have the option just below "Edit profile pic" when you go into "Edit options".

WI could have some preset songs that the staff picked that you could chose from, and have the option of muting everyone elses music players as well as your own.

I don't think this would be too hard to do. What do you guys think? Anything to add on?
Thank-you for reading!

Last edited by fuzzysocks; 06-29-2009 at 09:41 AM..
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2009, 09:26 PM   #2
ctnf
Webkinz :)

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Profiles Suggestion

Hmm..I like your idea. I really like the 'mute' idea.

Steph
SingerStar456 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 09:28 PM   #3
sammy578 is just really nicesammy578 is just really nice

i like al these ideas!
wonderful thniking.
i really hope these come onto WI!!!

sammy
sammy578 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 09:30 PM   #4
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SingerStar456
Hmm..I like your idea. I really like the 'mute' idea.

Steph
Thanks Steph. The mute idea, because sometimes some songs you may find annoying or not like, everyone has their own taste.

View Post Originally Posted by sammy578
i like al these ideas!
wonderful thniking.
i really hope these come onto WI!!!

sammy
Thanks Sammy! I'd really like to see this too.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:39 PM   #5
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: An Idea for Your Profile! How does this Sound?

This is always coming up, and on the las thread like this one I've seen, was shut down by a moderator, and they said no. ):
I wish they had this, but It'd be too much.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 09:42 PM   #6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
This is always coming up, and on the las thread like this one I've seen, was shut down by a moderator, and they said no. ):
I wish they had this, but It'd be too much.
Oh sorry, I actually haven't didn't see another thread around like this.. I looked back abit to check

I wasn't asking them to make it, just a suggestion to see what you guys thought.

I can see though, that it may slow down WI a tad.

Last edited by fuzzysocks; 06-28-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Old 06-28-2009, 10:04 PM   #7
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

This has been suggested and this would be really cool. However WI would have to deal with copyright laws and it costs money, and some music could be inapropriate and the list goes on. While this is cool, I think that we're good just the way we are. Good thought though
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 10:06 PM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
This has been suggested and this would be really cool. However WI would have to deal with copyright laws and it costs money, and some music could be inapropriate and the list goes on. While this is cool, I think that we're good just the way we are. Good thought though
This is true, some songs could be inappropriate witch is why I suggested the preloaded music. By that I meant songs and such the staff could have them there for you to choose from. Copy right and money on the other hand is another issue aha. Thinking of it this would probably be more trouble than its worth
Thanks, you have a very good point.

Last edited by fuzzysocks; 06-28-2009 at 10:16 PM..
Old 06-29-2009, 07:46 AM   #9
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Rep if I can give you any! Great idea! I know this is available because another vBulletin forum I go on has this but it doesn't work . I can just imagine my playlist right now . . .I also like the muting idea,and you can always turn it off. Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 08:35 AM   #10
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Rep if I can give you any! Great idea! I know this is available because another vBulletin forum I go on has this but it doesn't work . I can just imagine my playlist right now . . .I also like the muting idea,and you can always turn it off. Great thread!
Thank you Lizzyxwebkinz, very much appreciated.
Well the staff could pick the play list, to make sure there is nothing inappropriate. Have some songs there for us to choose from.
Closed

Tags
cheese!