Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 09:00 PM   #21
wonders in color
Webkinz :)

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

Default Re: A idea for WI... please read!

it sounds like you can't have an official authority, but that doesn't mean you can't complete your objective.
flagging inappropriate posts is a terrific way to give back to WI. perhaps you could even recruit a friend to do it as well.
don't give up!
Aimless is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 10:03 PM   #22
Dwight ♥'s Beets.
Gift Guru

Tallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to all

I love this idea!!
You should send this idea to a Mod or something! =]
(Incase they didn't see it yet! xD)

Ok, just read some other posts and yeah, I never really thought about the background checks and stuff. =] Nice idea though.

Last edited by Tallulagirl; 12-29-2008 at 10:08 PM..
Tallulagirl is offline Male
Old 12-29-2008, 10:29 PM   #23
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I think the job that you described is one that we should all try to do. Whenever you see something inappropriate, whether it's a post, a profile message, a picture, click the flag. Whether or not you have a title, flagging posts is something that keeps the boards safe and friendly, and helps the other members out.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 11:54 PM   #24
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I think your idea is a stretched idea of what We, the Members of WI, are. 'Mini Mods' would go around and glance at profiles and such. Well, I think that is just the honor system the members should follow. Members should know to flag something thats wrong; we shouldn't need a 'title' such as "Mini Mod".

I'm sorry if I seemed to be downing your idea; I didn't mean too. I was just stateing my thoughts in the kindest way I could. Your idea was really good. I mean, we could be 'secret agents' for WI. Secret 'mini mods' that do the duty of flagging 'bad' pics and posts. No members would tell other members they are agents because well......its secret

Anyways, I am giving your a Rep Point becaus you deserve it for this wonderful idea
Old 12-30-2008, 10:27 AM   #25
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I knew about that but i'm just sort of saying, if you can, just take a little bit out of your day and check out some profiles. Flag them if they're bad. WI is a safe community, why can't we all just help a little.

I understand that you have to be 18 I was just saying that maybe people could just flag some inapropriate posts they see. It would most likely be a good help.

Thanks!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Closed