Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 05:17 PM   #1
hopsy1880
Webkinz :)

professor toast is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Idea for a rule!

Hello! I just wanted to let people know about my idea! It's about getting into the gift exchange. I think that not only should people have to make 50 posts and be members for a while, everyone should have to make 5 fair trades with a moderator or owner! This could show you can be a fair trader before you're allowed in the Gift Exchange. What do you think?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Idea for a rule!

I like that idea. It would also help new gift trainees with their first few trades and leaving feedback.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 05:21 PM   #3
call me maisy! :)
Gift Guru

maisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant future

Good Idea!

---------- maisydog13 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I agree with Animegirl.

Last edited by maisydog13; 05-13-2008 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maisydog13 is offline Male
Old 05-13-2008, 05:25 PM   #4
They call me GOOGLES
Gift Guru

GOOGLESLOVER26 is just really niceGOOGLESLOVER26 is just really nice

maybe, but it will cause all the staff to be doing to much work
GOOGLESLOVER26 is offline Male
Old 05-13-2008, 05:57 PM   #5
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

They may could ask some of you Gift Guru's to volunteer and see if you would want to become Trade Deputies or something like that.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 06:22 PM   #6
fuzzymom82
Gifted

fuzzymom82 is on a distinguished road

Not sure if you know this but before you can start you do have to do one trade with your coach before you're allowed to trade with anyone else!
Old 05-13-2008, 07:09 PM   #7
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

This isn't a set in stone rule, but most people do trade with at least 5 mods or gift coaches before they advance from the gift training section to the real gift exchange. And you are monitored even after you enter the regular gift exchange. People watch out for each other and usually will point out to someone if they think they are making a bad deal. You are also quizzed by your gift coack before advancing to the gift exchange.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 07:11 PM   #8
Amanda ♥

I wish, just to be safe. I, and other members, can prove that they are trusted.

-- Choco
Old 05-13-2008, 07:26 PM   #9
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
They may could ask some of you Gift Guru's to volunteer and see if you would want to become Trade Deputies or something like that.
This system is already in place. Gift coaches are gift guru's who volunteer to help people in the gift trainee section learn to trade.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 07:33 PM   #10
Shine

Maybe, but the staff would get annoyed with like 50 million peeps PMing the for trading.
Closed