Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 11:16 AM   #11
Wild Thang.[:
Banned
Batty is a jewel in the roughBatty is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: An idea for rewarding WI members who solve recipes

This is a great idea,however if someone is the first to solve a recipe they get their congratulations on the front page of Webkinz Insider.
Batty is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 07:49 PM   #12
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

I was also thinking, maybe a badge? Like, how you get one for being a WI subscriber, you get one for when you solve a recipe? and if you solve 5, you get a new one, 10 you get another, 15, another, and 20 you get the star recipe solver badge or soemthing.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 07:59 PM   #13
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

I was thinking along the lines of icecube. Could they have a special little icon on their posts by their name? Or a banner like the Insider Insiders have? This could be anyone who makes front page news.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:08 PM   #14
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by LikeRain
Every time I see a new recipe solved here on WI - for food or clothing - and that member shares the recipe with us so we can all use it, I feel like we should do something nice for that person. I know people who work on the recipes use a lot of time and Kinz Cash. I've tried to solve recipes myself (without much luck) and I understand how long and expensive it can be!

My idea is to have some kind of prize fund for recipe solvers. Anyone who wanted to, or had anything extra, could donate prizes, and when a recipe is solved WI could give them one of the prizes. I have a bunch of 1000 KC coins I would love to donate...the way many of us donated bee costumes so WI could give them to people who didn't receive one.

I know it could be too complicated. It's just an idea I had in a recipe thread one day when a member commented that they couldn't try any more combinations because they were out of KC. I would love to give KC to anyone who takes all their money to solve a recipe and then shares it with me here!!
Many of us share many things here on WI and we don't expect rewards.

It is very kind of you to think of the recipe solvers but what about the ones who give us other tips and advice about getting trophies, winning at the Stadium, doing well at the Academy....

There are so many members that deserve rewards. We are a community and we share.....
Old 10-15-2009, 08:20 PM   #15
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Many of us share many things here on WI and we don't expect rewards.

It is very kind of you to think of the recipe solvers but what about the ones who give us other tips and advice about getting trophies, winning at the Stadium, doing well at the Academy....

There are so many members that deserve rewards. We are a community and we share.....
Wise words, canonymous! One thing that makes so great, is the contributing spirit of our members. Everyone helps out. And the satisfaction of a job well done is its own reward.

Last edited by Webberlily; 10-15-2009 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: typo
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #16
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
That's a good idea. But remember, they already win a WW recipe solving trophy when they solve the recipe!
This is a new feature. All those members who solved recipes BEFORE didn't receive a trophy.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:29 PM   #17
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Wise words, canonymous! One thing that makes so great, is the contributing spirit of our members. Everyone helps out. And the satisfaction of a job well done is its own reward.
Thank You Webberlily!

There are so many threads here where people post when they see Doug, post vacation times, post the odds to do this and that..

It is all part of being a COMMUNITY
Old 10-15-2009, 08:31 PM   #18
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

If you have any prizes you would like to donate to WI for us to distribute to our members, feel free to send them to WIGIFTZ. That's the account we use for all WI contests.
FIA is offline Female
Closed