Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 08:04 AM   #1
LikeRain
Webkinz :)

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default An idea for rewarding WI members who solve recipes

Every time I see a new recipe solved here on WI - for food or clothing - and that member shares the recipe with us so we can all use it, I feel like we should do something nice for that person. I know people who work on the recipes use a lot of time and Kinz Cash. I've tried to solve recipes myself (without much luck) and I understand how long and expensive it can be!

My idea is to have some kind of prize fund for recipe solvers. Anyone who wanted to, or had anything extra, could donate prizes, and when a recipe is solved WI could give them one of the prizes. I have a bunch of 1000 KC coins I would love to donate...the way many of us donated bee costumes so WI could give them to people who didn't receive one.

I know it could be too complicated. It's just an idea I had in a recipe thread one day when a member commented that they couldn't try any more combinations because they were out of KC. I would love to give KC to anyone who takes all their money to solve a recipe and then shares it with me here!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 08:24 AM   #2
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Default Re: An idea for rewarding WI members who solve recipes

I LOVE THAT IDEA! Especially with 1000KC coins! REP4U!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 11:22 AM   #3
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

That's a good idea. But remember, they already win a WW recipe solving trophy when they solve the recipe!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 10-11-2009, 11:44 AM   #4
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

During the solving of YTT, many members gave ClaraZ25 farm fresh cabbage to work with.

In the clothing area, I've noticed so many run out of Kinz Cash, and if someone wanted to, they could send more Kinz Cash, such as a Kinz Cash Coin.

But, it musn't become trading, which isn't allowed outside of the Gift Exchange.

The recipe solver is awarded a new trophy in Webkinz World which was recently created in Webkinz World.

On Webkinz Insider, they are awarded praise and a Front Page News story as the first solver.

Last edited by badena2; 10-11-2009 at 11:46 AM..
badena2 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #5
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

My opinion is that if you would like to award them, do so.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #6
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

We should win a trophy for solving the clothing recipes too
LinLin is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 09:54 AM   #7
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

I agree with tarsky781 - award them if you would like to! Also, they already have a prize for solving recipes in Webkinz. Nice thinking, though!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:09 AM   #8
Shadowgap

Shadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to all

We NEED this. They might not feel appropriated enough.
Shadowgap is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 11:12 AM   #9
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

The general rule is We as Members can not award any other Member with anything other than W-Shop food.

This keeps things simple and safe and Fair for everyone.

No one would want to be the person who came in a second behind the winner......who dumped just as much money and time and energy.....Maybe even worked WITH the winner....who did not get the glory??

A nice trophy...The winner says thanks.....Mentions everyone who helped in the solving of the item. And we all give hoops and hollars!

Is the fairest solution......Good suggestion tho. It IS expensive!

Last edited by rockermom; 10-15-2009 at 11:15 AM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 11:14 AM   #10
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Sign me up! Dedication and hard work are deserving of recognition. Those wishing to send a congratulatory note or gift of thanks should be allowed to do so. REP!

MANY THANKS SOLVERS! THE COMMUNITY TAKES GREAT PRIDE IN YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

Last edited by WillWork4KC; 10-15-2009 at 11:16 AM..
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Closed