Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 03:22 PM   #31
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: Idea for a new WI section! :)

View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
In my opinion, it isn't really needed. If someone just became gifted, they could just make a thread about it in the open mike section.
True, thanks for your input.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 04:20 PM   #32
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That sounds like a very sensible idea! Perfect in the Open Mike!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 06:10 PM   #33
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Great idea(:
I never thought of that.. xP
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 06:22 PM   #34
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

too true...
catspaws is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 06:50 PM   #35

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

I think this would be a great idea! It could be for non-webkinz congrats too, like I got an A on a really hard test!!!

Last edited by Iwantthemall; 10-27-2009 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: grammar
Old 10-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #36
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Twilightcrz,

I love the idea that you have shared with us! I think it would make a great addtion to WI, and i do agree with you. It is an important to feel proud of yourself and that is just what this section will allow users to do.
Great idea, and i hope it comes true!

~Fluffypup
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #37
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall
That sounds like a very sensible idea! Perfect in the Open Mike!
That's exactly what I thought too! This way you could be proud of anything about Webkinz, WI, or not!
View Post Originally Posted by RexfordButchBD
Great idea(:
I never thought of that.. xP
Thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by catspaws
too true...
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by Iwantthemall
I think this would be a great idea! It could be for non-webkinz congrats too, like I got an A on a really hard test!!!
Oh! That's a great thought! I never thought of a test grade!
View Post Originally Posted by fluffypup
Twilightcrz,

I love the idea that you have shared with us! I think it would make a great addtion to WI, and i do agree with you. It is an important to feel proud of yourself and that is just what this section will allow users to do.
Great idea, and i hope it comes true!

~Fluffypup
Aww! Thanks! You're too kind!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #38
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

No problem!
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 02:43 PM   #39
Call me Anna <3
Gifted

pudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to all

That's a good idea, but SOME people might do just for rep.
pudgerodbulldog is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #40
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

That's a great idea!!...I think people don't get enough recognition for things they do outside of WW here...

Rep to you
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed

Tags
code orange, hurricanes, justinbieber&ash=♥, team finnick, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε