Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #21
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: Idea for a new WI section! :)

View Post Originally Posted by Filicity
I like the idea
Thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by Meg Ann
Cool idea.
Yeah, some things in Open Mike just don't make sense.
Exactly! And if people don't know where to find/put a congratulations, they might start a completely new thread.
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Due to.. I guess it's human nature, many people post in the wrong section. A new section will mean a lot more work for mods moving the threads into the new spot. For this reason, I prefer larger forums with a lot of different things in them.

A congrats thread, as the one for Cocoabean when she became Mod, is wonderful. There are a few forums where it might go, and what's wrong with that? There's no specific reason for all Congrats to New Mods to be together.

When you become a GG, there will be a congrats thread in the GG section, made by others for you. You can't see it now, but you will some day.

But when the congrats are the other way around, as in Congrats to me, I'm now Gifted! that's a different kettle of fish. Do you see the difference?
That's quite true! I see your point, and appreciate the feedback
View Post Originally Posted by bookworm12
good idea!
REP REP!

_____________________added after saw webberlys responce_____________________

er yeah mmhhhmm
Thank you so much, and there was no need for the rep.
View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Great idea!! Thanks for sharing, I would like that myself

~xxaeroxx
You're welcome! And thank you too!
View Post Originally Posted by murphy20071
Cool! Good idea! Rep for you
And cocoabean is a new mod? WOW!
Yep! Brand new mod. She was changed blue on Friday I think. Thanks for the rep, but I absolutely didn't need it.
View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
Good idea!!!!
Thank you so much!
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzkayla
good idea! i like it!
Thank you!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 05:55 PM   #22
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

That is a really good idea! We could post people's accomplishments, or status changes! That is a wonderful idea! (:
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #23
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
That is a really good idea! We could post people's accomplishments, or status changes! That is a wonderful idea! (:
Yep! Like someone getting their Rainbows, Spinnies, getting their 1st Rep Badge, ect.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:42 PM   #24
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Great idea!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 07:00 PM   #25
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by soccerox7
Great idea!
Thank you!
Old 10-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #26
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I think the Open Mike is perfect for the congratulations. If we make a Congratulations section in the Open Mike, then some will continue to post in the wrong sections, and make random threads scattered in the Open Mike - one might not realize there was a Congratulations section, and just post it anywhere on the Open Mike.
The simplier, the better. That way, nobody is confused.

If you wish to congratulate someone, pop by and give them a Private or Visitor Message. Nothing is sweeter than a congrats given by a wonderful friend through a Visitor Message or Private Message.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2009, 07:09 PM   #27
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I think the Open Mike is perfect for the congratulations. If we make a Congratulations section in the Open Mike, then some will continue to post in the wrong sections, and make random threads scattered in the Open Mike - one might not realize there was a Congratulations section, and just post it anywhere on the Open Mike.
The simplier, the better. That way, nobody is confused.

If you wish to congratulate someone, pop by and give them a Private or Visitor Message. Nothing is sweeter than a congrats given by a wonderful friend through a Visitor Message or Private Message.
That's true... but I think in the long run, a thread would have more overall value. Open Mike does seem like a good section though.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:12 PM   #28
Webkinz :)

Supdog is a jewel in the roughSupdog is a jewel in the rough

good Ida!!
Supdog is offline Male
Old 10-26-2009, 07:16 PM   #29
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Supdog
good Ida!!
Thank you!
Old 10-27-2009, 09:43 AM   #30
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

In my opinion, it isn't really needed. If someone just became gifted, they could just make a thread about it in the open mike section.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, hurricanes, justinbieber&ash=♥, team finnick, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε