Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Wink Idea for a new WI feature!

Hi, and yes its me again...
I'm really sorry if someone has already suggested this, but I haven't seen anyone suggest this before...

Ok, so I thought that it would be nice if we could have a feature like this My Page thing that shows you what your friends are doing...

Click the image to open in full size.

but intead of showing high scores and new webkinz you've adopted, it could show:
- reaching a new status (GT, Gifted, GG...)
- when you get a new rep. box
- when you make it to a BIG post (1,000, 5,000, 10,000...)

and this could only be seen by people who are on your friend list and you could have an option if you want others to see your accomplishments or not...

Thanks for reading
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 04:33 PM   #2
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Idea for a new WI feature!

Cool idea!

And we would be able to view these things, right? Because I have not noticed before that I got a new rep box....so it'd be a nice reminder
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 04:34 PM   #3
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Good Idea DotDot! I really like it, it would be nice to be able to say congrats before they actully come and tell you what had happened. I think it would be a great addition!
Old 03-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I really like that idea! Hopefully a mod sees this!

I really hope this happens!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #5
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

great idea! i would like that a lot..i miss those things half the time!

using this, members could always say congrats to each other, because our recent accomplishments would be displayed! i hope a mod stops by to read this
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-17-2009, 05:27 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

That's a very cool idea Ducky. It'd be very nice if you had that feature. Maybe it could be one of those features that you could buy with your WI bucks.
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 05:31 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

I like this idea. And maybe it can show your new webkinz, since it is Webkinz Insider.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 05:33 PM   #8
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Great idea.
Hopefully this is possible.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 05:39 PM   #9
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

I was scared someone would beat me to it!

Guess what? We actually HAVE this feature! Surprise! I found it out a few months ago, I was assuming everyone already knew!
Click Currently Active users. It is alphabetical, so find the letter you want, see, I see:
It says: Gingerly, Viewing thread, Hi! My name is Zozo!
See!
J
I hope you understand now!

Oops! Sorry...now I understand you're suggesting something totally different!
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 05:40 PM   #10
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

What a great idea, Dot. This way, we can congratulate them when it happens, instead of noticing a few days later.

~Andrew
andrewhoya is offline Male
Closed