Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 06:23 PM   #1
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Default Idea about sending messages.

Have you ever been on a busy thread like the DCt and you wanted to post on your friend profile but you cant because its a busy thread? Well I thought if that ever happens you could open a little window and you could type something in. Then you click send and a pop-up would pop-up on that on-line friends screen and they would send something back. Kinda like texting. What do you think?

Last edited by rachel21; 09-15-2009 at 07:45 PM..
rachel21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #2
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Default Re: Idea

That sounds like a good idea, but I don't think it's necessary. You could just have two tabs for that.

Also, please title your thread more clearly. People don't know what you mean by 'Idea' because there are thousands of ideas on here. There's a thread on here that says to title your thread more clearly. Thank you!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 08:47 PM   #3
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Idea about sending messages.

I agree with Ash xO. It's a neat idea, but you can always just have two tabs. Plus, it may not be an option for the Vbulletin forums.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 09:23 PM   #4
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

If you mean like instant messaging...then I don't agree because that's to hard to monitor.

And I agree, most browsers allow you to have several tabs.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 09:23 PM   #5
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I agree with Ash and lil... it's unnecessary, I think tabs would be easier.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2009, 09:47 PM   #6
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

What's a tab??
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 05:39 AM   #7
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by rachel21
What's a tab??
It's when you are in the same window, but you can be on two different websites at once. If you have Firefox, I can show you how to make a tab.

By the way, thanks for titling your thread more clearly!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 05:51 AM   #8
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
That sounds like a good idea, but I don't think it's necessary. You could just have two tabs for that.
I agree!
Don't make WI do all the work. Find an easier route - all you have to do is open a new window for an older computer, and a tab for a newer one.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 05:55 AM   #9
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I agree!
Don't make WI do all the work. Find an easier route - all you have to do is open a new window for an older computer, and a tab for a newer one.
Yeah. I find it so much easier by having two tabs because I'm always getting a lot of PMs and VMs and I'm on the DCT a lot. That way, one tab is for the DCT, and the other is for PMing, VMing, and just surfing the forums.
AsH xO is offline Female
Closed