Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 05:36 PM   #1
webkinzdoodle

Default An Idea About The Polls on WI

Well, hi guys! I`ve been noticing a lot of fighting in the polls section lately, and it is getting very annoying. So, my idea is to have no message boards in the poll section, JUST polls. Then, users could get the information they wanted from the polls, and it would help to make the number of fights go down. I really think it would help. Please tell me what you think, but PLEASE don`t be rude about it! Thanks for listening to what I have to say!

---------- webkinzdoodle added 7 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Don`t be shy! I`m ready to listen to what you have to say!

Last edited by webkinzdoodle; 07-18-2008 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 05:40 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

iluv3cats is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: An Idea About The Polls on WI

I really like that Idea! it makes LOADS of sense! rep points!
Old 07-18-2008, 05:46 PM   #3
webkinzdoodle

View Post Originally Posted by iluv3cats
I really like that Idea! it makes LOADS of sense! rep points!
Thanks. I`m glad you agree. I was afraid that people would be mad!
Old 07-18-2008, 07:32 PM   #4
is cooler than you.
Gifted
Mrsbuster is just really niceMrsbuster is just really nice

Well I like the comments for the pollz because sometimes someone's choices are not really what I'm thinking of. But if there is fighting all you need to do is flag it.

Mods/Admins will take care of it.

Hope I Helped!
-Mrsbuster
Old 07-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #5
BC is a
Webkinz :)

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

It's good for people to state opinions on polls and there's no real reason for there to be a no comment rule. Fighting happens, okay?

*No, fighting is not OK. Respectful differences of opinion are OK. I trust you know the difference.
Momma501

Last edited by momma501; 08-02-2008 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: adding comment
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #6
webkinzdoodle

Quote:
Well I like the comments for the pollz because sometimes someone's choices are not really what I'm thinking of. But if there is fighting all you need to do is flag it.

Mods/Admins will take care of it.

Hope I Helped!
-Mrsbuster

And:

It's good for people to state opinions on polls and there's no real reason for there to be a no comment rule. Fighting happens, okay?
Thanks for the opinions, guys. I know fighting happens, and I know sometimes you are thinking something a bit different, but I just thought it would bring down fighting. It is just getting a bit annoying seeing so many fights. Well, everyone thinks differently! Thanks for posting!
Old 07-19-2008, 12:55 PM   #7
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Maddiebear

Fighting is bad, "okay?"

Yes, fighting is bad. And this is how they start. Please try to be more polite with your responses.
Momma501

So sorry !

Last edited by gupdoo3; 08-09-2008 at 07:16 AM.. Reason: adding comment
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 07:38 PM   #8
webkinzdoodle

Thanks for all of the great thoughts and opinions!
Old 08-02-2008, 02:11 PM   #9
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Maddiebear
Fighting happens, but is not allowed.
Stating your opinion is totally OK, as long as it is respectful and appropriate.
If you don't like a thread topic or don't agree and can't think of a nice way to say it, move on....fighting only causes the thread to close, or even get deleted, which deletes the posts of everyone who posted on that thread.
So fighting also in a way can hurt everyone on WI...

Anything that you think is rude, flag it! That way we can take care of it before it escalates into a fight!
I have noticed a lot of personal information being shared in Pollz as well...please keep in mind that will be deleted as it is highly unsafe..

Thanks for this thread, and for bringing it to everyone's attention!
danathorn is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #10
Chelseax3
Banned
Tinkerbella is just really niceTinkerbella is just really nice

idk.. sometimes it is good if you put an "other" choice so you can see what other ppl think but sometimes people just write their answer and it gets anoying..i think that ppl sholud have a choice if they want it or not!!
Tinkerbella is offline Female
Closed