Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 10:45 PM   #1
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default I would read "sticky" threads before posting in a section!

Well, I have lately noticed that reading the Sticky threads in a section before posting in that section is helpful. You don't have to read ALL of them, but if any have rules, etc, I would read them. That will save you from getting into trouble or anything.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 10:50 PM   #2
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I would read "sticky" threads before posting in a section!

I agree! Even scannning the sticky titles would help cut down on a bunch of threads that didn't need to happen.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 11:00 PM   #3
uvs Tug her horse
Webkinz :)

browndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to behold

You have such a good point! I try to atleast scan over them. I would hate to get in trouble
browndoglover12 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 12:31 AM   #4
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Oh yes, thank you for posting this . It would also help if people scan the titles of the other threads in the section, so we don't get a million "what are WI bucks?" threads when there is a sticky that says "guide to WI bucks "
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 06:50 AM   #5
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Thank you for posting this! Whenever I make a thread or a post in a forum, I always read over the stickies.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 08:55 AM   #6
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by WishAponAStar
Oh yes, thank you for posting this . It would also help if people scan the titles of the other threads in the section, so we don't get a million "what are WI bucks?" threads when there is a sticky that says "guide to WI bucks "
YES!! I mean, everyone makes mistakes, it's ok to have one WI Bucks thread even though there's a sticky right there, but like... 3, 4, 5... that's too many.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #7
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Read the stickied guides/FAQ/Rules before posting a question or even before posting on the forum for the first time just in case you do not break the rules.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Yea, you really should, to stop yourself from making mistakes.
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 01:33 PM   #9
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thank you Quack Quack, for such excellent advice! you are so right. 5 stars for you!

If the WI members would read the stickies and the FAQ, their questions would most likely be answered, and they would learn tons of new things. They would gain understanding of how the forum works, find it more interesting, and discover new features.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-13-2009, 06:08 PM   #10
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Perhaps, when you're entering a forum/subforum for the first time you would get a list of the stickies and then you would get a little test before you could post or make new threads? And you have to get a 90 or up to post.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Closed