Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 08:08 PM   #11
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: I would like to bring up a point

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
It was on a theard that is now closed. It was not by a gifted member.
I have a question. If it was not by a gifted member, who was it by? It doens't seem like you have a very good source...

And about your thread. I have never seen anyone, of any rank, insult someone else because they are not gifted or a guru. Two of my best friends on WI are gift gurus, and I always talk to lil kinz, webkinz, gifted, gurus, gift coaches, trainees, mods, admins, etc, and none of them have ever, ever brought up being superior of inferior becasue of the title inder their name. Because if they are a kind member, they realize that titles don't matter, it is what you say and do that does. True, gurus have a higher rank, but they probably were on here a long time working for that rank, so they might know more about WI. I can't say I agree with this thread, because I have never seen those types of people on here.
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #12
ill PM
Gift Guru
 
Ergoiam's Avatar
Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: I would like to bring up a point

I am truly sorry if you have been treated mean in anyway, I don't care what it says under anyone's user name everyone should be treated with respect and kindness, we are all members who come here because we have a common interest. I am always grateful when I receive help or have an interesting conversation from or with a member and to be honest I don't look at status or post count but the quality of the post, if it is inappropriate it is simple... flag it and the staff will look into it and take the appropriate action.
Ergoiam is offline
Old 05-02-2009, 08:36 PM   #13
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)
 
Baby252's Avatar
Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: I would like to bring up a point

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Anthonysmommy is right. If someone says GG's or Gifteds know more about the site, that's not true. However, many of the other Gift Gurus HAVE been here for a while, and though they might not know EVERYTHING about WI, they know a lot
Don't worry I know. I use to be a GG. Now being back as a webkinz it makes me see things different. We are all equal here (but the staff is higher)

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
I have a question. If it was not by a gifted member, who was it by? It doens't seem like you have a very good source...

And about your thread. I have never seen anyone, of any rank, insult someone else because they are not gifted or a guru. Two of my best friends on WI are gift gurus, and I always talk to lil kinz, webkinz, gifted, gurus, gift coaches, trainees, mods, admins, etc, and none of them have ever, ever brought up being superior of inferior becasue of the title inder their name. Because if they are a kind member, they realize that titles don't matter, it is what you say and do that does. True, gurus have a higher rank, but they probably were on here a long time working for that rank, so they might know more about WI. I can't say I agree with this thread, because I have never seen those types of people on here.
I didn't want to get that person in trouble but I'll show you.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 08:36 PM   #14
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru
 
Dogluver620's Avatar
Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: I would like to bring up a point

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Don't worry I know. I use to be a GG. Now being back as a webkinz it makes me see things different. We are all equal here (but the staff is higher)
I'm glad you understand! Everyone is equal here- the only thing different is that the staff have more powers.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 08:38 PM   #15
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)
 
Baby252's Avatar
Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: I would like to bring up a point

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
...and I'd also like to add that not all the GG's and Gifteds are like that. Many are very nice and will definitely strike up a conversation if you stop by their profile! Many Webkinz members know a lot about WI as well

However, it's not always easy to like someone. I know that a lot of people probably don't like me because I'm outspoken, but don't let that get in your way
Of course GG and gifted people are nice!! I use to be one of them.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 07:48 AM   #16
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)
 
lizzyxwebkinz's Avatar
lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I would like to bring up a point

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Hello everybody. I have heard this a couple if times in the past few weeks that I've been here and in the past when I was here and I thought I would bring it up. A few people are talking about how the GG and the gifted members know more about WI. That is not the truth. GG know the most about trading. Same with gifted. A good member is also not someone who has a lot of posts. Who would you rather be? Someone with 10000 fluff, mean posts or someone with only 100 but those posts helped someone out on each? I would chose the 100. All WI members are equal (but the staff. They higher up than we are) now in the GE than that's where the gifted and GG come in as higher ranked. I've known some GG who were mean and rude outside of the GE then I also known some people who are just a webkinz but are one of the nicest people up here. So please, next time you post something do not say "Just gifted or GG." (Unless it deals with trading but that should be done in the GE) Thank you all. Please post your comments but please be nice. We are all entitled to say how we feel but please do it nicely. Thank you.
~Baby
*I would like to say this, I'm not saying GG or gifted people think they're better than anyone. I respect them. All I'm saying is that they are no better than a wonderfully nice Webkinz.
I'd love to give you rep,but I have too spreads some around! I agree. Just because someone who is gifted,or a GG, or a higher status then you are,doesn't mean that that person is the nicest. A GG could be really mean but then there could be a little kinz that only has 9 posts that can be super nice! Great thread!

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
...and I'd also like to add that not all the GG's and Gifteds are like that. Many are very nice and will definitely strike up a conversation if you stop by their profile! Many Webkinz members know a lot about WI as well

However, it's not always easy to like someone. I know that a lot of people probably don't like me because I'm outspoken, but don't let that get in your way
I agree with your post as well. Not all of them are like that,but about a handful is.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 07:54 AM   #17
pup5115
Gift Guru
 
pup5115's Avatar
pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: I would like to bring up a point

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
Where did you hear this? That's just ridiculous and if you ever see a gifted member or guru try to brag or say they are an authority you should flag it. That is an abuse of their privileges.
yeah, if they are rude, (this goes for anyone in any rank), just report them. i'm glad we have that system yeah, just because your gifted, lil'kinz, gift guru, webkinz, doesn't mean your more or less special than anybody else. just because a lil'kinz hasn't been here that long doesn't mean there not a totally incredible person!! i personally think lil'kinz rock and gift guru's aren't any "better" than anybody else because they have been introduced to trading and are used to it.everyone should be equally treated maybe a gg is a little nicer than somebody else, and maybe someone else is nicer than another rank. but you can't judge anyone by that silly rank under your username! it sounds silly!! lol! thanks for bringing this up

(ps: no offense to anybody)

-pup5115

Last edited by pup5115; 05-03-2009 at 08:03 AM..
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 05-03-2009, 07:58 AM   #18
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru
 
webkinzluver321's Avatar
webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: I would like to bring up a point

You did bring up a great point! Status should hardly be important, and rep & post count should be next to nothing. All three of those - they don't define a member's true worth on WI, as this has been brought up many times. I'm glad I've never seen any member mistreated by a higher status, but I'm sure it's happened before. We're all equal here on WI, every single member.
Though it may be true that the staff knows more, since they've been members longer. But I don't see how Gifted or Gift Gurus would know more about WI. I think it's more like who's been a member longer, who's been most active, not status.
Great point!

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Of course GG and gifted people are nice!! I use to be one of them.
Pardon? You used to ...?
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 08:09 AM   #19
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted
 
Dixiecup's Avatar
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I would like to bring up a point

If you see people being rude or 'pulling rank' please flag the posts and allow the moderators and Administrators to deal with it
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts