Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #1
Let It Roll.
Webkinz :)

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

Smile I want to say a big thank-you to...

Hi, thanks for reading.

I want to say a big thank-you to the people here who..well..deserve a thank-you.
I won't say any names, but I know a few people who deserve this.

I want to say thank-you, to the humble members here who are helpful,encouraging, and just all-around awesome.
Im talking about the people who greet the new members, who congratulate the people in the "Look what I got!" section, who thank and comment on the people in the "Guides and How-Tos" who work so hard to make these great helpful guides,who put in their thought on a Suggestion for the forum made by a member, or an Idea for Ganz.

The people who visit their friends profiles and wish them a good morning with a smile and positive attitude, or who just simply stop by and let them know they are thinking about them.
The people who run over to the I need a Friend section and make a new friend with a glad heart, or who jump up when they see someone in the Somebody Help section and go out of their way to help that person.

The great people in the avatar/signature section that make and resize these great graphics so everybody has an awesome av/sig. That graphic-making business is time-consuming! They deserve a huge thank-you!

Okay..um..oh! The postive people here who are always encouraging & uplifting others when they're down. We have such generous people here!

Okay, I think I'm done, I promise.lol But these people really do deserve a thank-you, they're the people who make this forum so flippin' awesome!!! I hope a few of you agree with me on that,
And of course a big thanks to the Admins and Mods here who keep this place up and running.

If you took the time to read this thread, you rock! lol =)
-Jen
Newsboys is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
Kinzville

Default Re: I want to say a big thank-you to...

Excellent Choice of words News I feel the same thanks for saying it
Old 07-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #3
Gifted

Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!

Great thread! I agree! A thank you is great every once in a while! These people are just sooo caring and it's great to have members like them.

-Sweets
Sweets2 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 03:18 PM   #4
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome job. There are so many people who use these forums to complain about what people and/or Ganz are doing wrong. But, there is also a large amount of people who deserve our thanks and appreciation for all their hard work.
bubbanight is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 03:24 PM   #5
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yes, you are right. There are several members on WI who try hard to make this forum enjoyable for the rest of us! I also want to thank all these people who spend their time (sometimes even money through donations) to make this site better!

(btw, I believe this may be the wrong section, so I will flag it for you to be moved)
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 07-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #6
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Awesome thread, It's cool how you sat down, took time, and typed this up to let people know you care! You are awesome, friend!
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #7
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

I would say that was a huge mouthful and I thank you and agree with every word that you said. I wish there were more caring people in this world like the people here on WI. WI ROCKS!
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #8
Let It Roll.

Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!Newsboys is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Kinzville
Excellent Choice of words News I feel the same thanks for saying it
Thank you! That means alot, Im not told that I wrote something good very often! lol Im usually a horrible writer!

View Post Originally Posted by Sweets2
Great thread! I agree! A thank you is great every once in a while! These people are just sooo caring and it's great to have members like them.

-Sweets
Thanks for posting, We have lots of members here, young and old, who do all of these things, but aren't thanked! It's the people that make this place great!

View Post Originally Posted by DwarfHamster101
Awesome thread, It's cool how you sat down, took time, and typed this up to let people know you care! You are awesome, friend!
Thank you, You're awesome,too. Even more awesome that Jody Davis' hair! (Do I need to get a picture so you can visualize? rofl!)

View Post Originally Posted by crazysince95
Yes, you are right. There are several members on WI who try hard to make this forum enjoyable for the rest of us! I also want to thank all these people who spend their time (sometimes even money through donations) to make this site better!

(btw, I believe this may be the wrong section, so I will flag it for you to be moved)
Yep,those members need to be properly thanked!

Oh wow, I never thought of the donators! They're great,too! This place just didn't grow on a tree for free!

Thanks, I wasn't sure where to put it!

View Post Originally Posted by bubbanight
Awesome job. There are so many people who use these forums to complain about what people and/or Ganz are doing wrong. But, there is also a large amount of people who deserve our thanks and appreciation for all their hard work.
I agree, I love seeing all of the postive members, they're really great! And they deserve a thank you for just simply being..well..positive.lol
Old 07-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #9
Twilight FREAK Here!
Banned
carolinebff is a name known to allcarolinebff is a name known to allcarolinebff is a name known to all

Jen, that is VERY sweet!!! You deserve a thank you just as much as anyone!!!

Caroline!
carolinebff is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 03:47 PM   #10
Let It Roll.

View Post Originally Posted by gamesareks
I would say that was a huge mouthful and I thank you and agree with every word that you said. I wish there were more caring people in this world like the people here on WI. WI ROCKS!
Thanks, and you bet! We got some incredible people here!

View Post Originally Posted by carolinebff
Jen, that is VERY sweet!!! You deserve a thank you just as much as anyone!!!

Caroline!
Wow, thank you so much!
Closed