Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   I want to say a big thank-you to... (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/i-want-say-big-thank-you-534888/)

Newsboys07-23-2009 03:03 PM

I want to say a big thank-you to...

Hi, thanks for reading.

I want to say a big thank-you to the people here who..well..deserve a thank-you.
I won't say any names, but I know a few people who deserve this. ;)

I want to say thank-you, to the humble members here who are helpful,encouraging, and just all-around awesome.
Im talking about the people who greet the new members, who congratulate the people in the "Look what I got!" section, who thank and comment on the people in the "Guides and How-Tos" who work so hard to make these great helpful guides,who put in their thought on a Suggestion for the forum made by a member, or an Idea for Ganz.

The people who visit their friends profiles and wish them a good morning with a smile and positive attitude, or who just simply stop by and let them know they are thinking about them.
The people who run over to the I need a Friend section and make a new friend with a glad heart, or who jump up when they see someone in the Somebody Help section and go out of their way to help that person.

The great people in the avatar/signature section that make and resize these great graphics so everybody has an awesome av/sig. That graphic-making business is time-consuming! They deserve a huge thank-you!

Okay..um..oh! The postive people here who are always encouraging & uplifting others when they're down. We have such generous people here!

Okay, I think I'm done, I promise.lol But these people really do deserve a thank-you, they're the people who make this forum so flippin' awesome!!! I hope a few of you agree with me on that,
And of course a big thanks to the Admins and Mods here who keep this place up and running.

If you took the time to read this thread, you rock! lol =)
-Jen

Kinzville07-23-2009 03:06 PM

Re: I want to say a big thank-you to...

Excellent Choice of words News I feel the same thanks for saying it ;)

Sweets207-23-2009 03:12 PM

Great thread! I agree! A thank you is great every once in a while! These people are just sooo caring and it's great to have members like them. :)

-Sweets

bubbanight07-23-2009 03:18 PM

Awesome job. There are so many people who use these forums to complain about what people and/or Ganz are doing wrong. But, there is also a large amount of people who deserve our thanks and appreciation for all their hard work.

crazysince9507-23-2009 03:24 PM

Yes, you are right. There are several members on WI who try hard to make this forum enjoyable for the rest of us! I also want to thank all these people who spend their time (sometimes even money through donations) to make this site better!

(btw, I believe this may be the wrong section, so I will flag it for you to be moved;))

DwarfHamster10107-23-2009 03:30 PM

Awesome thread, It's cool how you sat down, took time, and typed this up to let people know you care! ;) You are awesome, friend! :D

gamesareks07-23-2009 03:35 PM

I would say that was a huge mouthful and I thank you and agree with every word that you said. I wish there were more caring people in this world like the people here on WI. WI ROCKS!

Newsboys07-23-2009 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinzville (Post 15645364)
Excellent Choice of words News I feel the same thanks for saying it ;)

Thank you! That means alot, Im not told that I wrote something good very often! lol Im usually a horrible writer!::)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweets2 (Post 15645489)
Great thread! I agree! A thank you is great every once in a while! These people are just sooo caring and it's great to have members like them. :)

-Sweets

Thanks for posting, We have lots of members here, young and old, who do all of these things, but aren't thanked! It's the people that make this place great!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwarfHamster101 (Post 15645872)
Awesome thread, It's cool how you sat down, took time, and typed this up to let people know you care! ;) You are awesome, friend! :D

Thank you, You're awesome,too. Even more awesome that Jody Davis' hair! (Do I need to get a picture so you can visualize? rofl!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazysince95 (Post 15645758)
Yes, you are right. There are several members on WI who try hard to make this forum enjoyable for the rest of us! I also want to thank all these people who spend their time (sometimes even money through donations) to make this site better!

(btw, I believe this may be the wrong section, so I will flag it for you to be moved;))

Yep,those members need to be properly thanked! :)

Oh wow, I never thought of the donators! They're great,too! This place just didn't grow on a tree for free! ::)

Thanks, I wasn't sure where to put it! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbanight (Post 15645642)
Awesome job. There are so many people who use these forums to complain about what people and/or Ganz are doing wrong. But, there is also a large amount of people who deserve our thanks and appreciation for all their hard work.

I agree, I love seeing all of the postive members, they're really great! And they deserve a thank you for just simply being..well..positive.lol

carolinebff07-23-2009 03:44 PM

Jen, that is VERY sweet!!! You deserve a thank you just as much as anyone!!!

Caroline!

Newsboys07-23-2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamesareks (Post 15645948)
I would say that was a huge mouthful and I thank you and agree with every word that you said. I wish there were more caring people in this world like the people here on WI. WI ROCKS!

Thanks, and you bet! We got some incredible people here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by carolinebff (Post 15646126)
Jen, that is VERY sweet!!! You deserve a thank you just as much as anyone!!!

Caroline!

Wow, thank you so much! :)