Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 03:21 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

glitterchck101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I want my Yellow Lab- I am so sad!

i have one question. y are ppl buying webbies as christmas presents, if its over a month away?? sry, but i think its a little far-off
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 03:22 PM   #32

Hollisterhottie101 is on a distinguished road

I Hope you get your yellow lab and if not.... since my dad iss getting me 10 i might be able to send you a code.... MAYBE!! im not sure because then everyone will be asking me for codes
Hollisterhottie101 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 03:23 PM   #33
Pandi

View Post Originally Posted by Hollisterhottie101
did u know that my dad might get me 10 yellow labs?!!! he says since i got straight As this quarter that i get them and 50 bucks!!

I'm sorry to sound mean but,thats just GREED. Have you ever tought just once that there are millions of children in this world that have noting but the clothes on there backs? I bet you haven't. Shame...*shakes head* I donated almost half my toys last year for homeless children who have noting. Maybe you sould do the same.

---------- Webkinz_Panda added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by glitterchck101
i have one question. y are ppl buying webbies as christmas presents, if its over a month away?? sry, but i think its a little far-off

I dunno. Maybe there getting them befor there sold out? Lol. I have no idea! Its crazy-weird.

Last edited by Pandi; 10-25-2007 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-25-2007, 03:24 PM   #34
Bow down to me! I'm
Gift Guru

Emma4ever12 has a spectacular aura about

I would save up your money and buy a webkinz for her friend and when she says OMG how can I repay you ask her if she will buy you a yellow lab(me and my BFF are addicted to webkinz and do this all the time)
Old 10-25-2007, 03:24 PM   #35

glitterchck101 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Panda
I'm sorry to sound mean but,thats just GREED. Have you ever tought just once that there are millions of children in this world that have noting but the clothes on there backs? I bet you haven't. Shame...*shakes head* I donated almost half my toys last year for homeless children who have noting. Maybe you sould do the same.
i dontae a bunch of tays and clothes, too. i have soooo many stuffed animals, that it would be nice to see another kid get one. i still want webbies, but its good to give away old toys and stuff, especially if u NEVER played with them.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:26 PM   #36
Pandi

View Post Originally Posted by glitterchck101
i dontae a bunch of tays and clothes, too. i have soooo many stuffed animals, that it would be nice to see another kid get one. i still want webbies, but its good to give away old toys and stuff, especially if u NEVER played with them.

I agree! I donated so much to Goodwill and to my chruch. I still want some,too. But its nice to know theres some humble people in this world. :-)
Old 10-25-2007, 03:26 PM   #37
Bow down to me! I'm
Gift Guru

Emma4ever12 has a spectacular aura about

you can pm me also if you want and we culd talk about it because i really hope you get one and I would get you one but I am broke and how would I send it to you????????????????????????????
Old 10-25-2007, 03:29 PM   #38

Hollisterhottie101 is on a distinguished road

I AM NOT GREEDY! i donate to people all the time. Im sick of people saying that just because my family might have alot of money doesnt mean im some brat that never cares about anyone else. So don't call me greddy ever again! Got it?!
Hollisterhottie101 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 03:30 PM   #39
Pandi

Sorry. Its just that,buying ten? Thats a bit greedy...:/
Old 10-25-2007, 03:32 PM   #40
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by lil_hippo

I asked my mom a couple weeks ago, that if she was to see a Yellow Lab anywhere, to let me know. All I asked was for her to AT LEAST LET ME KNOW. Today on her lunchbreak, she went to Hallmark to see if they were there, and she said no, that they didn't have any.

BUT, she said that even if they DID, she MIGHT get me one, but she wouldn't even LET ME KNOW until Christmas. I wanted to reach my hand through the phone and punch her! It made me so sad!

Then, I asked her if tonight, she would just TAKE ME TO SEE if they had them at this one really special store that always has all of the new Webkinz, and again, she said NO. I asked her that if since we couldn't go tonight, we could go sometime over the weekend, and all I got was a MAYBE. I almost started balling!

She also said that if she bought it for me, I would have to do something for her. Which that, I understand EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT... back about 3 weeks ago, my mom told me that for every A I got on my report card, she would give me $5.00 for. NOPE! I worked as hard as I possibly could, because I was so excited about the Yellow Lab coming out, and I got ALL A'S on it. I make her as happy as I can, so that she will treat me nicer since she is always in such a bad mood.

I guess that no matter what I do, I won't ever get a Yellow Lab.

---------- lil_hippo added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

I am crying histarically right now. I can hardly see the keys to type. I was looking forward to it so much, and she knew that... I think she likes it when I am upset, at least that is how she makes it seem. :,(

---------- lil_hippo added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

What should I do to get my mom to let me get one... or at least see if they are there?
Hold up now.. be patient. I'm sure you don't mean any of this, wanting to punch your mom is wayyy off the line of the . Just quit the asking, it annoys parents more. Just remember that your mom made a promise to you, not many people have it, in fact very few because it is not yet put up at the WW page. Just remember that it's JUST a stuffed animal, no need to cry over it, just be patient, take a deep breath and good luck!
Closed