Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 03:02 PM   #21
Lazyboy0337
Gift Guru

Lazyboy0337 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I want my Yellow Lab- I am so sad!

View Post Originally Posted by lil_hippo

I asked my mom a couple weeks ago, that if she was to see a Yellow Lab anywhere, to let me know. All I asked was for her to AT LEAST LET ME KNOW. Today on her lunchbreak, she went to Hallmark to see if they were there, and she said no, that they didn't have any.

BUT, she said that even if they DID, she MIGHT get me one, but she wouldn't even LET ME KNOW until Christmas. I wanted to reach my hand through the phone and punch her! It made me so sad!

Then, I asked her if tonight, she would just TAKE ME TO SEE if they had them at this one really special store that always has all of the new Webkinz, and again, she said NO. I asked her that if since we couldn't go tonight, we could go sometime over the weekend, and all I got was a MAYBE. I almost started balling!

She also said that if she bought it for me, I would have to do something for her. Which that, I understand EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT... back about 3 weeks ago, my mom told me that for every A I got on my report card, she would give me $5.00 for. NOPE! I worked as hard as I possibly could, because I was so excited about the Yellow Lab coming out, and I got ALL A'S on it. I make her as happy as I can, so that she will treat me nicer since she is always in such a bad mood.

I guess that no matter what I do, I won't ever get a Yellow Lab.

---------- lil_hippo added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

I am crying histarically right now. I can hardly see the keys to type. I was looking forward to it so much, and she knew that... I think she likes it when I am upset, at least that is how she makes it seem. :,(

---------- lil_hippo added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

What should I do to get my mom to let me get one... or at least see if they are there?
ahhh......rough. i got all A's and my mom got me a seal off e bay yesterday:seal:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 03:03 PM   #22
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

i am sure that your mom will get it for you sometime
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 03:05 PM   #23
cheer4fame
Gift Guru

cheer4fame will become famous soon enough

im really sorry about that maybe ask if you can do anything around the house it seems like you would do anything for a yellow lab...(same here ) then maybe you can earn enough money to get one and tell her you worked hard for this money and if there is anyway possible that she can take you to the nearest hallmark maybe this weekend or if you grandparents live near you...grandparents always seem to be nice and will do anything for you..if that doesnt work then give them the puppy face
Old 10-25-2007, 03:07 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

Lydia will become famous soon enough

Okay. I do not mean to be snotty or rude or nasty or mean...(ext.) But look. I have it WAY worse off. I have 3 unused webkinz in my room but my dad is making me wait because i will have a whole nother year. I makes sense but I would really love to enter them. This is the only time I have ever complained about it...Just be happy that you have the privledge to be on webkinz. Some of my friends moms won't even let thier kids get ONE webkinz! Oh and there are many other kids in the world that are starving and cant have a childhood becuase they are to busy working. Just think how lucky you are and everything wont seem so bad. One time I was complaining about how all my other friends had nicer rooms then me and I was really sad! But my mom pointed out that many kids didn't have rooms of thier own and that they were worse off. So just think of everything that you do have and the things that you dont have wont seem so big. Oh and the thing with webkinz is they are always be coming out with new ones and people will always be going crazy over those new ones and they will end up spending 1000s of dollars. Ganz has just got them adicted and I don't want to fall into that trap. I really don't want anyone to. So do yourself good and just forget about it. Who knowes! your mom might have a plan to buy it for you for Christmas! Your mom doesn't sound really mean, she just sounds like a caring mother should. My mom does that all the time. So just don't feel bad. Be happy for the webkinz you do have!

okay i know that message was a bit harsh but i think it is true. If you don't like it thats okay you don't have to but I am just trying to say that you don't need all the webkinz that GANZ makes.

hope that you understand.

Your WI friend,
Lydia

oh and I know how you feel about how you are so sad. I have felt that in the past and it hurts! I know.

Last edited by Lydia; 10-25-2007 at 03:10 PM..
Old 10-25-2007, 03:13 PM   #25
Pandi

Its ok. Maybe she already got it and is saving it for christmas for you. My Reindeer is the last webkinz I'm allowed to get in till christmas!! I just adopted him today. His name is Tinsel!
Old 10-25-2007, 03:15 PM   #26

Hollisterhottie101 is on a distinguished road

did u know that my dad might get me 10 yellow labs?!!! he says since i got straight As this quarter that i get them and 50 bucks!!
Hollisterhottie101 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 03:17 PM   #27

glitterchck101 is an unknown quantity at this point

I get that a lot from people, i understand it too. but it is still nice to recieve something you really want. and also, lydia, mabye if everyone helped those people who cant have things because they are poor, then mabye they wont be poor and do things many kids do.

I hope u get your yellow lab!
Old 10-25-2007, 03:18 PM   #28
aberx3qt
Gift Guru

aberx3qt has a spectacular aura aboutaberx3qt has a spectacular aura about

thats okay my mom wont let me get a new webbies either
Old 10-25-2007, 03:19 PM   #29
Pandi

Yeah,I agree with Lydia. Don't be so sad. Just have fun and play with the webkinz you have now. I want the yellow lab,too,but I have to wait in till christmas *shifty eyes* I know she has it in her closet...Lol.

I saw someone in another forum,who said she seaked into her moms closet to see which webkinz she got her. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh or anything,but thats just greed. I want some webkinz,yes,but I want patiently for them. I adore the webkinz I have now,and I only plan on getting a few more.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:20 PM   #30
SavvyG1234

SavvyG1234 will become famous soon enough

I bet she doesn't want you to check and see if they have s because she ALREADY bought you one and she doesn't want you to get one, because she wants it to be a surprise or GIVE it to you for christmas!!!!! i will pray thet that is true, but i THINK it is! GOOD LUCK! and if you want/need to PM me , feel free to1 i al there a lot!!!
SavvyG1234 is offline Female
Closed