Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 02:29 PM   #11
Gift Guru

goodgirl599 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: I want my Yellow Lab- I am so sad!

tell her that you did not want to make her angry! Just ask kindly if there is anything you could do to make her let you get the Yellow Lab. If she is in a really good mood, remind her kindly that you got all A's on your, report card, and she promised you 5 dollars for every one. But I don't think you should be too pushy!

Also, if all else fails, have you friend buy one for you and tell you mom it was a gift. Then pay ur friend back!!

Hope this helps and GOOD LUCK!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 02:29 PM   #12
look up! ^.^
Gifted

horseluver2435 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I want my Yellow Lab- I am so sad!

My parents told me no more webkinz till christmas. Then my great aunt who ROX MY SOX! bought me the black bear because I told her I wanted it. But my parents told her not to buy me any more till next year. (Luckily they didn't take my bear away!) So all I can say is do very well in school and be very nice and just be good! Then maybe they'll go to a store, see webkinz, and flash back to your kindness and politeness, and buy you a ton forChristmas/the next holiday you celebrate/next holiday you get presents for. That's what I hope my parents will do. Whatever you think will work with your parents. 8D
Old 10-25-2007, 02:36 PM   #13
Bainteaser,y6t5,j8e4
Webkinz :)

Bainteaser is on a distinguished road

LISTEN!!! I really wanted an ipod- i still don't have it but my mom said i could get one for x-mas-------I NAGGED HER AND NAGGED HER AND NAGGED HER!! Eventually I thought of this----Every day I help her do chores around the house---and each day If i behave well and do at leaset 1 chore I get a "ipod dollar" I save these up untill I have 250--the price of the ipod---then I go and exchange the fake money for real ones by giving it to my mom....
Bainteaser is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 02:36 PM   #14
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

I hope your ideas work... trust me, I would do just about anything to JUST LOOK at that adorable little thing. Thanks guys, to all of you.
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 02:41 PM   #15
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I have a lil' feeling your mom found it and bought it already... And if I'm not mistaking, it will be under the christmastree.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:48 PM   #16
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

You don't know how happy I would be if I got the thing...

To my knowledge, I probably will end up having to pay for it on my own, after I get all my money from Christmas. And you know, now that I think about it, my family always says that I get everything I want whenever I want it, but nothing is that easy for me to work that way. It makes me upset for my family to think that about me. Especially when they don't realise, that half of the stuff that I have, I paid for on my own. Probably more than half. And probably because of that, is why my grandparents take two of my cousins out to eat to fancy places almost every weekend, and unless I hear them talking about it, and they don't want to make me upset, they never ask me to come. Then they go buy my cousin 1-3 more Webkinz that night. Ever single time I see her now, she has another, and she doesn't even work for them like I do. She gets bad grades, and she is mean and snotty to tons of people, and they know it. I am as nice as I can be, and work as hard as I can for things that I really care about getting. She just expects things to always be perfect for her. It really upsests me.
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 02:50 PM   #17
look up! ^.^
Gifted

horseluver2435 will become famous soon enough

Nakisha has a point. If my parents have bought me something for Christmas and then I ask if I can go buy it, they always say their too busy or something like that, even when I know they aren't too busy. And one of the reasons she didn't pay you is because if you don't have enough money to buy it, they won't have to return the webkinz that they bought already. So, just tell yourself that eventually you will get it someway. Maybe not right now, but someday. If you don't get it for a holiday, then you can remind your mom about her deal and you can ask again if you can go to that shop! Hope it helps, and hope you get your ! 8D
Old 10-25-2007, 02:58 PM   #18

Hollisterhottie101 is on a distinguished road

heyy you could just tell her you have been working really hard and that you understand that she is stressed out. Also, tell her that i will do something nice for you if you take me to get a yellow lab.

PROUD OWNER OF 21 WEBKINZ AND I HAVE LOTS OF RARES!! lol not to brag.... lol:bas::chi::gr::goo::goo::pig::rac::turt::ylab ::rdr:
Hollisterhottie101 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 03:00 PM   #19
SydneyKat

sydneykat is on a distinguished road

yeah if she is acting COMPLETELY against you buying it on your own you can be almost positive that it will be under the xmas tree!! thats how it is w/my mom !
Old 10-25-2007, 03:01 PM   #20

Hollisterhottie101 is on a distinguished road

Yellow labs are sooo cute u have to talkher into it!! I love HoLLiStErCo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hollisterhottie101 is offline Female
Closed