Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 02:07 PM   #1
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Default I want my Yellow Lab- I am so sad!

I asked my mom a couple weeks ago, that if she was to see a Yellow Lab anywhere, to let me know. All I asked was for her to AT LEAST LET ME KNOW. Today on her lunchbreak, she went to Hallmark to see if they were there, and she said no, that they didn't have any.

BUT, she said that even if they DID, she MIGHT get me one, but she wouldn't even LET ME KNOW until Christmas. I wanted to reach my hand through the phone and punch her! It made me so sad!

Then, I asked her if tonight, she would just TAKE ME TO SEE if they had them at this one really special store that always has all of the new Webkinz, and again, she said NO. I asked her that if since we couldn't go tonight, we could go sometime over the weekend, and all I got was a MAYBE. I almost started balling!

She also said that if she bought it for me, I would have to do something for her. Which that, I understand EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT... back about 3 weeks ago, my mom told me that for every A I got on my report card, she would give me $5.00 for. NOPE! I worked as hard as I possibly could, because I was so excited about the Yellow Lab coming out, and I got ALL A'S on it. I make her as happy as I can, so that she will treat me nicer since she is always in such a bad mood.

I guess that no matter what I do, I won't ever get a Yellow Lab.

---------- lil_hippo added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

I am crying histarically right now. I can hardly see the keys to type. I was looking forward to it so much, and she knew that... I think she likes it when I am upset, at least that is how she makes it seem. :,(

---------- lil_hippo added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

What should I do to get my mom to let me get one... or at least see if they are there?

Last edited by lil_hippo; 10-25-2007 at 02:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lil_hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2007, 02:07 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

glitterchck101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I want my Yellow Lab- I am so sad!

Awww, thats sad. my mom doesnt take me to the special store that i like to go to, it makes me sad when she has plenty of time and wont take just `cause she doesnt want me to get any. i get more anyway.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:09 PM   #3
Gifted
LouieLover9497 is on a distinguished road

oh im so sorry, just try to be extra nice to her and maybe you will get it for christmas
Old 10-25-2007, 02:09 PM   #4
pm me for it
Gift Guru
blackandgold1 has a spectacular aura about

It is ok I am never aloud to buy webkinz again with my own money so I am depending on my friends!! lol
Old 10-25-2007, 02:11 PM   #5
Proud To Be
Gifted

nikkihar520 will become famous soon enough

; ( that stinks
nikkihar520 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 02:12 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

glitterchck101 is an unknown quantity at this point

You should tell her that she PROMISED to give u money 4 A's. my parents pay me too, try making a deal like, you'll do a certian chore if you get it for a week or something. i dont think she likes seening you sad, but shes probably like my mom. they dont want u getting more stuffed animals. its really mean but if u have money and u get ur parent to take u, they cant stop u from buying it. the lab IS really cute so i see y your so upset. it really hurts when that kinda thing happens, i feel your pain.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:14 PM   #7
turtlegurltg25

if u have a dad, maybe ask him! dats wat i do! (unless ur dad is not any nicer :|)
Old 10-25-2007, 02:19 PM   #8
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

My daddy is really nice to me, but he is never home. I just don't know how I will ever make my mom happy. On top of so many other things that I do for her, it just gets ridiculous. I don't have a way of earning money either, and my birthday isn't until May.

---------- lil_hippo added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

And it isn't that she doesn't want me to have more of them, because I sold tons os stuffed animals already to make room for my Webkinz. I just don't know why she is acting like this. I know she is always in a bad mood, but man, come on. This is true torture for me, when I think about everything I did and worked hard for to get it. Nothing is fair anymore... for me anyway.

Last edited by lil_hippo; 10-25-2007 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 02:22 PM   #9
i love joe jonas!
Gifted

franchescojulia is on a distinguished road

that *****, try and do chores, make her happy, and then start the begging mission lol.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:28 PM   #10
starie23

You know something? I'm not even allowed to get new Webkinz, so instead of crying about it, be happy for all the ones you already have!
Closed