Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2008, 01:56 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default I thought about a new section here on WI. 4/12/08

I was thinking about WI and i had an idea. Shouldn't there be a "Look What I got!" section in WI? I think it's great when people get a new webkinz but sometimes when titles like "OMG! I JUST GOT A...." and it turns out be an older webkinz, they make me a little frustrated. I have also noticed that people will say things like "Who cares?" or "What is the big deal? I have had that forever!" It makes the person who is happy feel horrible. No one would want their best friend to feel horrible so why would you want someone you don't know to feel horrible.

My suggustion to WI is that we should create a new section for newly bought pets and items.

This would also help the staff to find out if someone found a new pet like the whimsy dragon. I have seen many new discoveries in the General Chat area, Open Mike, all over the place. FairlyOddMom recently posted about the section topics. This would keep it even more controlled.

Thank you for listening to my idea. If you don't like it simply say "I do not agree you. I have my reasons and please respect them. This is why......"

Please post Onion if you read down here. That way i know you read everything.

Also - If i see the words: Stupid, Dumb, redicioous or ANYTHING OF THE SORT I will report you. it's not right to say those things - they are unnessary. Please respect this.

Thank you -

~Geminicat21~
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2008, 04:22 PM   #2
Call me Makena
Webkinz :)

gymnastics519 has disabled reputation

Default Re: I thought about a new section here on WI. 4/12/08

That would be awesome!!! (first post..I think...) [Onion..pretend there's a pic]
gymnastics519 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 04:30 PM   #3
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

that is an awesome idea!!!!

ONION

Last edited by dreamb97; 04-12-2008 at 06:11 PM..
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #4
ginnyky
Gifted

ginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to behold

That sounds like a good idea to me

Onion (that's what I do when I cut them)
Old 04-12-2008, 04:44 PM   #5
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

I could agree more! That would be AWESOME! Make a petetion or a poll and send it to Justin! i as well get frusterated with too many OMG... posts.

Her idea was seen without starting a petition (which aren't really responded to anyhow or a poll. Thats what this section is for. No need to take it any further. -fairlyoddmom

Last edited by fairlyoddmom; 04-12-2008 at 08:14 PM..
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 04:45 PM   #6
PM me for it :)
Gifted

*ChasingDreams* will become famous soon enough

That would be a great idea! I see alot of those posts in the General Discussion/Chat Area, and it would be great if they had their own specific area. It would also unclog that area a lot!
Old 04-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #7
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

Thats a great idea! I would onion love that!
Rep for you lol.
I would spend all day there reading lol bc i love those posts
paws is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 04:59 PM   #8
Im Ashley
Gifted

Sharpay7876 will become famous soon enough

thats a good idea Onion!
Sharpay7876 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 04:59 PM   #9
POSTING BEAST. xD
Gifted

Kat_Lovr will become famous soon enough

Awsome!! Onion!
Old 04-12-2008, 05:33 PM   #10
Gifted

TitusJr is on a distinguished road

I like that idea, at times I too get a bit overwhelmed with those posts and I think they should have their own little section. Perhaps call it something creative like... I dunno LOL I lost my train of thought!

I also think along side of this that those that are rude should be immediately reported and then warned and if they continue to be banned. I know there is a report btn, but perhaps we should utilitize it a bit more.

My son would be heartbroken if he was excited and wanted to express his feelings. What these kids and possibly adults dont understand is that this is something huge for kids and if we feed them negative thoughts.. no telling what they will end up doing in the future, especially when its the "in" thing to go on rampages in the schools and such.

I want my son to be able to come here and express his happiness and feel at home and feel like this could be a family atmosphere for him, especially these days in the real world.

Great suggestion, given kudos for that!

TJr.
Closed