Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 05:14 PM   #21
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: I think we need the "Moderator Action" menu back.

yeah! totally!
pupso98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 05:14 PM   #22
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think it helps people from making the same mistakes many different times!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 05:16 PM   #23
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by funnyhoney
I don't think I was a member when this was around, but I'm sure it was a good thing to know from how you described it. This would be a welcome new change in WI!
It was incredibly helpful...

---------- i <3 webkinz! added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by xoxoflower07
I think it helps people from making the same mistakes many different times!
Exactly...not to mention that repeat offenses are what you can get banned for!

Last edited by LilyRose; 10-26-2008 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 05:33 PM   #24
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I agree as well. It was helpful to see what we did wrong.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 07:45 PM   #25
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by i <3 webkinz!
I am confused at what you are getting at. Please explain further.
I meant to comment a lil bit more but my computer only sent that lil tidbit.

I have one referral. I want to know what it's for, because I try my best to be a model member. Not that I go out there preaching to the website on why everyone should do this or that, but I try to help out (As do you, <3 Webkinz x]) I want to know what I got my referral for, so I can refrain from doin ghtat same thing in the future. When i got that referall, I don't believe I was notified or anything, but my noggin doesn't remember.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #26
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. Thats awesome for you to bring it up.
jorking is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 07:52 PM   #27
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Yes- that would be very helpful! I want to know why my threads always get deleted!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 10-26-2008, 07:57 PM   #28
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by andrewhoya
Yes- that would be very helpful! I want to know why my threads always get deleted!
Mmm-hmm, I think that feature would be useful. I say again, so you won't make the same mistake.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 08:35 PM   #29
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Yes! I would very, very much like this back. As you can see, I'm not a GT or Gifted yet, and I don't know if or when my GT Application has been deleted. I would like to be able to see this again so I know Great Suggustion!
Old 10-26-2008, 08:46 PM   #30
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
I meant to comment a lil bit more but my computer only sent that lil tidbit.

I have one referral. I want to know what it's for, because I try my best to be a model member. Not that I go out there preaching to the website on why everyone should do this or that, but I try to help out (As do you, <3 Webkinz x]) I want to know what I got my referral for, so I can refrain from doin ghtat same thing in the future. When i got that referall, I don't believe I was notified or anything, but my noggin doesn't remember.
Oh, a referall is not a bad thing.

When someone signs up on WI, they can choose to say someone that "referred" them to this site. That just means that one person chose you as the person who referred them here.
LilyRose is offline Female
Closed