Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   I think Justin should bring back... (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/i-think-justin-should-bring-back-511565/)

Baby25205-29-2009 06:21 PM

I think Justin should bring back...

Hi there! I think Justin should bring back the application that when you were about to make a new thread it showed threads similar to those. It saved a lot of time looking through all the pages and the staff for not having to delate threads. Also if you spent a lot of time on a thread (I did) and checked carefully to see if there was a thread like it but turns out there was one (like 3 pages back) then your hard work gets delated! I'm not sure why it was taken away, it did have a few glitches like when you were making a GE it came up with random GE but you know you can make a GE. WI users are smart and we know when one really is related. If Justin can't bring that program maybe one like it? It would certainly help WI out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby252 (Post 14684432)
I know it was inforced before April 08 (That's when I left) I think at the end of 07? IDK! Sorry

(yes I did just quote myself XD)

Also I think he should bring back the pms that were sent each time a thread or post is closed or delated. It saves time so members don't have to pm a staff member each time that happens. I heard this was broken but maybe get a new program like it or something. It would really help.
~Baby

SOSO91005-29-2009 06:23 PM

Re: I think Justin should bring back...

I agree.
This happens a LOT!:)

miss sherbert05-29-2009 06:25 PM

I agree.
You have such a great point!
I really want those back too.

Baby25205-29-2009 06:36 PM

Thank you guys for posting

i love ducks05-29-2009 07:35 PM

I argree! That would be alot easyier!

coolawesomeAbby05-29-2009 07:37 PM

I agree! That would make it easier so there wouldn't be so many double threads!

WhiteTerrierFan05-29-2009 08:10 PM

I agree 100%! That application helped out a lot and could prevent a lot of those threads that continue to repeat the same topic ten times over.
I also agree about the PMs, I like to be able to see when my thread or post is deleted and to know why without having to go PM someone about it.

BackFlip1505-29-2009 08:13 PM

I've brought up the first feature before. I'm glad others feel the same way! Great job, I hope Justin sees this!

x-tiff05-29-2009 08:16 PM

I agree 100%!! I think it would be so much easier!! :)

Smiley Rockr05-29-2009 08:22 PM

I agree! I wasn't around when that as here (not that I remember) but I would like that alot. I think it would help for sure.