Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

Default I think Gifted members should have something..

I'm a gifted member and I know there's a theard like mine out there I read. (sorry if i'm copying.) I think gifted members should deserve there name in a color like gift gurus or the mods. I was thinking this color? but I don't care what color we get..... It took me a LONG time until I could become a gifted member.

---------- meow0628 added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Not to be braggey or anything...

Last edited by meow0628; 06-30-2008 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meow0628 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
Arianna is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I think Gifted members should have something..

Out of curiosity, do you happen to know what the requirements are to become a gifted member? I have been a member of WI for a while, but I don't have a lot of time to post. I understand if it is a lot of effort that it would be nice for other members to know that you have gifted status.
Old 06-30-2008, 01:58 PM   #3
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

I'm a Gift Guru and I still think Gifted members deserve a color for their usernames, like, instead of giving them a diploma for graduating of Gift Trainee, they get a name color!

Orange would be good.

---------- glamglam added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Arianna
Out of curiosity, do you happen to know what the requirements are to become a gifted member? I have been a member of WI for a while, but I don't have a lot of time to post. I understand if it is a lot of effort that it would be nice for other members to know that you have gifted status.
Before you become Gifted you'll have to be a Gift Trainee where you can only trade with Gift Coachs and other Gift Trainees, the requierements for that are:

2 weeks of membership on WI
50 non-fluff posts.

Last edited by glamglam; 06-30-2008 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-30-2008, 02:00 PM   #4
soccerlady

i TOTALLY agree! like glamglam said, we could do orange or green or something like that!
Old 06-30-2008, 02:00 PM   #5
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I am okay with not having a new color.. Gift Guru's have earned the status of following all the rules with a certain amount of quality trades.

Before the gift trainee program anyone could be gifted that wanted to be gifted without actually knowing or following all the rules.. I was gifted before the program and I admit I certainly had no clue was responsiblity it was to be gifted.

Gift Gurus have proven themselves to know the ropes and all the others that have colors administrators ect.. have shown exceptional understanding and execution of the rules of WI.

I am okay with no color for now...I understand were you are coming from just gving the flip side opinion..
Old 06-30-2008, 02:01 PM   #6
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I don't know. i don't think we need all of these colors all around the boards. It would get confusing. Maybe you guys could have a different color star. I actually think that the only colors we really need are for the mods, admins, and GC.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 02:06 PM   #7
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Arianna
To become gifted first you must go through the gift trainee status you must have a minimum of 50 posts quallity ones, ones like "Ya that's cool" "i need a name for my webkinz" don't count. Helpful posts are good. Then you go into the WI thread the first one with suggestions and such and you must read the rules and then post if you agree to follow them this is like an application, if your posts are of a good quality you will be notified that you are accepted in the Training program.

hope this helps somewhat, just go and read over the rules it will give you full details. you can also find links to the details in the faq's section up at the top.
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 02:06 PM   #8
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
I don't know. i don't think we need all of these colors all around the boards. It would get confusing. Maybe you guys could have a different color star. I actually think that the only colors we really need are for the mods, admins, and GC.
Actually lilypad is right...

the stars used to be they way of knowing.

silver stars for regular
gift gurus got gold stars
over 5000 post rainbow
over 10,000 gold turning star..

Maybe they can change the gold stars from gurus to gifted since they now have the green lettering..
Old 06-30-2008, 02:09 PM   #9
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

Thanks for replying! Different color stars would be good......

---------- meow0628 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Great idea! but some of the gift gurus might say "why don't you do a different color instead??"

Last edited by meow0628; 06-30-2008 at 02:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
meow0628 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 02:10 PM   #10
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Other colors would be nice, but I really don't think it's nessacary to have so many colors.

Like lilypad said, there should only be colored names for mods/admins/gcs.
Closed