Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 08:45 AM   #11
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: I think GC should be added

Is there a list of all of the staff members? Perhaps it would also be helpful for it to be a sticky under the FAQ, I think we are all in agreement that the Gift Coaches are very important staff members and as such deserve recognition for all they do for the trading program here on WI, that said, I think that the first place anyone would look if they needed help would be in the GE or Training GE, so maybe they should be posted in more than one location. Good thinking Baby252.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #12
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Hi there! In this section as a sticky is http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...erators-18050/ It lists all the staff BUT the GC! They are listed under WI Staff (above the Who's on list) but not on the thread. I don't think that makes since or is fair. They do a lot of work to just like out Mods and Admins. Tell me what you think.
I think that while GC's do a lot of work, they do not have much responsibility outside of the Gift Exchange. While they are practically Junior Staff, they do not have any more ability then we do outside of the GE. So technically they aren't staff.
View Post Originally Posted by javogabo
No, GCs do not undergo the same scrutiny that mods and admin do. They are GGs that have been recognized for their helpfulness in the GE and have been asked to volunteer their time to help out Trainees to become members of the gE.
Right, they don't even have to be 18...
000000005 is offline Male
Old 06-01-2009, 09:09 AM   #13
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I totally agree! The GCs deserve to be up there!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 06-01-2009, 09:14 AM   #14
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

I am sorry, but GCs aren't staff and cannot aid in moderation of the Forum The list is there as a reference to staff members that can help you with board issues - from anything such as moving threads, deleting comments to bigger board issues. I think it is marvelous that you would like to honor and recognize the GCs in such a way, though, and their names are listed in the GE forum.
javogabo is offline Female
Closed