Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 09:46 PM   #11
lightey1

Default Re: I think all members should be allowed to modify their posts!

View Post Originally Posted by lanie293
3 days till i can apply again cows4u says
Cool! You'll have a great time! If your Gift Coach is DoobiesDad tell him Lightey said hi!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #12
My mommy says I'm
Gifted

KittyKrazy293 has a spectacular aura about

All members can edit their posts in the Pollz section.

I agree, it may seem unfair to other members that they can not modify their posts, but it is Justin's decision, and I respect that. Without him and Wendy, this forum would be nothing. Also, Gift Trainees+ need the ability to edit their posts, especially for the GE. I find it would be kind of annoying to have the updated list several pages after the first one.

Just my opinion.
KittyKrazy293 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 09:49 PM   #13
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by lightey1
So, maybe they could make it so you couldn't edit anything in red or blue ink.
The thing is there are always going to be people who do not respect that rule. I know, it completely stinks.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 09:51 PM   #14
lightey1

View Post Originally Posted by KittyKrazy293
All members can edit their posts in the Pollz section.

I agree, it may seem unfair to other members that they can not modify their posts, but it is Justin's decision, and I respect that. Without him and Wendy, this forum would be nothing. Also, Gift Trainees+ need the ability to edit their posts, especially for the GE. I find it would be kind of annoying to have the updated list several pages after the first one.

Just my opinion.
Yes, I respect Justin and Wendy's decision too. However this is the suggestion forum, and this is my sugestion.

---------- lightey1 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
The thing is there are always going to be people who do not respect that rule. I know, it completely stinks.
No, I mean like, make the system so it wouldn't let you modify anything that was written in Blue or Red font.

Last edited by lightey1; 06-22-2008 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-22-2008, 09:54 PM   #15
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by lightey1
Yes, I respect Justin and Wendy's decision too. However this is the suggestion forum, and this is my sugestion.

---------- lightey1 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

No, I mean like, make the system so it wouldn't let you modify anything that was written in Blue or Red font.
Ohhhhkay. I think that would be cool, but I don't know if the system would detect the colors and allow you not to modify. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just trying to think of both sides here.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 09:57 PM   #16
lightey1

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
Ohhhhkay. I think that would be cool, but I don't know if the system would detect the colors and allow you not to modify. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just trying to think of both sides here.
I know. I run a forum, and trust me sometimes, I want to call the people and tell them to add a feacher. However vBulletin (What WI runs) is supposed to be the best OS for a forum ever made.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:59 PM   #17
Evan101singingstar

i think everyone should get to modify there posts unless they are disusing the feature
Old 06-22-2008, 10:01 PM   #18
lightey1

View Post Originally Posted by Evan101singingstar
i think everyone should get to modify there posts unless they are disusing the feature
Read what I posted two posts ago.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:53 PM   #19
Luging

If your gifted status has been taken away your right for modifying posts has been taken away. You lost that priveledge. Otherwise, just post 50 helpful posts and be here for 2 weeks and then you can apply for the gift trainee and modify
Old 06-23-2008, 12:26 AM   #20
lukemadtv

idk I wish I was gifted I applied....
Closed