Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2013, 07:19 AM   #11
SERTOP
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talentWebkinzBoss has lots of talent

Default Re: I suggest we say thanks to webkinz insider people

I totally agree! Everyone on WI has been super nice from the very start. I am glad everyone is so helpful. I have learned about nine tenths of the things I know about Webkinz from WI. Thank you everyone on WI for making this site such a fun safe place! And thank you, rachy39 for making this thread! If I listed everyone that has been kind, helpful, and friendly this post would be a mile long! Thank you everyone for being kind and helpful. I feel like WI does most of the work for me to find out about stuff on Webkinz.
WebkinzBoss is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2013, 07:33 AM   #12
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!
robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!

I do so often, the last contest I entered I thanked Justin and Wendy and the entire staff the make WI such a great place to visit, and the many wonderful friends you make here are the best people in the world.

Don't forget to thank the many that help in the help area, without them the glitches and problems would much greater, and all who help on the tracking threads, there are many many helpful people here, and they would probably say pass it on, and be as helpful as you can be,Bob.

Last edited by robertcleveland; 05-12-2013 at 07:34 AM.. Reason: typo
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 05-12-2013, 09:17 AM   #13
I love dogs
Gifted

rachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTAR
rachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTARrachy39 is a SUPERSTAR

Thanks to every person on here.
rachy39 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #14
Gifted

gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success
gympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed successgympuppy is an undisputed success

What a nice idea for a thread

~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to all the staff! You have all done so much! You volunteer your time to help make this place. .. a wonderful place!
Thank you to all the admins, mods, and of course, the founders, Justin, Wendy and Kevin

And of course, all the people who help out with glitch reports, and the 'somebody help' section. We have so many wonderful members
gympuppy is offline Female
Old 05-13-2013, 03:43 PM   #15

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I agree!

Thank you mods, admins, and Justin and Wendy for making WI so awesome!
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 05-13-2013, 04:56 PM   #16
9Belle

9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute9Belle has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Re: I suggest we say thanks to webkinz insider people

A big thank you to all the WI staff for making this site safe and fun for kids and grown-ups alike!
9Belle is offline Female
Old 05-14-2013, 04:15 AM   #17
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I certainly appreciate this resource! Whenever there is a problem, it's great to check here to see if it's already been noted, and what solutions people have come up with. It's great to get the scoop on how a new contest or game will work on Webkinz, and to know ahead of time what the rare items will be, and when there will be a super school day. It was also great to go through the wiki to get tips on how to pass classes or do jobs. And the people here are wonderful! Thank you, Webkinz Insider, the creators of the site, and all the wonderful people who have helped over the years!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 05-14-2013, 05:01 AM   #18
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

yes, absolutely! thank you so much to justin & wendy & kevin for making the site, and to everyone who has worked on it to keep it a safe and happy place!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 05-14-2013, 08:13 AM   #19

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

When I first started playing Webkinz, I was annoyed that I seemed to keep missing out on games and prizes. Couldn't figure out the Curio Shop special sales and such. I quickly realized that I was missing out on something. I didn't have the time to sit at the computer for hours playing Webkinz just to figure these things out! I decided to surf the net and see if I could find out any info about playing on Webkinz. Then...I found it! WEBKINZ INSIDER! What a joy! This place is such a treasure! I couldn't play Webkinz without it! In fact, Webkinz Insider is the main reason I have continued to play Webkinz. This whole community is just amazing! Many, many Thanks to all the people who have made Webkinz Insider the 'go-to' place for people who love Webkinz! I wonder if Ganz realizes just how special this place is?

WEBKINZ INSIDER IS THE BEST! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK FOR US!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 05-14-2013, 01:12 PM   #20
Joey Graceffa♥
Gifted

Kenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the rep
Kenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the repKenie7855 invented the rep

Thank all the staff here at WI for keeping it a fun, safe site!
Kenie7855 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
doktah who, fish fashionistas, googles always prevail, thank you! ♥, wonderful wi