Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 04:17 AM   #21
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I solved my own....

Hello, my name is 'Utility' I am a Black Bear and my best friend is a Samoyed, named Aztec. Doctor's office, Library, Restroom...Oh the possibilities are ENDLESS. Can you imagine? I guess that's what happens when you run out of names, too.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2008, 04:45 AM   #22
Kurei... I am gifted
Gifted

Kureiryu is just really niceKureiryu is just really nice

lol that is hilarious i wish ganz would give us back room naming privliges
Kureiryu is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 05:00 AM   #23
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

I think so too,I don't have a lot of rooms,but it's boring to call a room the all purpouse room or my bedroom
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 06:30 AM   #24
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

Very creative. I actually like the name Chapel for a webkinz. It's very unique and cute! Great job on figuring this out! But I like trying to think of names for my pets, I'll just make a room for them and call it "____(pet's name insert here) room" But your idea is still very good, like I said before very creative. A good way of thinking outside of the box.
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 08:27 AM   #25
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

Great idea Maryjane!

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsai
lol.. try coming up with names for 37 Pandas!

The monkeys were hard for me though. I do a lot of tree/plant/flower/spice/asian inspired/country/city names. After naming my first monkey Dogwood, I couldn't think of another. I just let the girls name them - Coco, Coconut, Bananas, etc.

But oh, poor little Bathroom. LOL. Maybe you could do the old "Powder Room" or name a pet "Little Boy" or "Lady" ... then you'd have "Lady's All Purpose Room." LOL.
BOL. I love it.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 12:00 PM   #26
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Oh this is ALMOST going to work. We have a pet named "Farm". I need an outdoor yard named "The Farm". I can name it "Farm's xxx". I wish they'd give three or four columns and have the options repeat!
RedBear is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 12:03 PM   #27
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Thanks for the awesome tips =)
Closed