Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2008, 11:17 PM   #41
Webkinz :)
crystalnickel is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I really don't get it.

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
I really don't get it.
I made 2 positive threads about how I don't like complainig to Ganz, and people were nice at first. Then 1 person came and posted dis-agreeing, and then everyone is dis-agreeing. It was like . . . Depressing . . . I mean, I'm okay with people dis-agreeing, but guys, this was SCARY.

I really don't get why people have to be mean.
That's all . . .

[Please no talk about Complaining-to-Ganz please.]

- .xo. Pop-Tart
May I inquire as to the purpose of this thread? Please know that I am truly not trying to offend. As others have said, peoples' disagreeing with you does not mean they were being rude. As I recall, those threads were closed by a moderator. I would have assumed that meant they wanted that discussion closed. So why is it being brought up again? If people who disagreed with you were being rude, they were certainly not the only ones; and if they truly wanted to be mean to you, every time you open a thread like this, you are only allowing them to do so again.

I think it would be better if we just let this go. I think people have every right to "complain," as many refer to it, if they are unhappy. Fortunately, it appears that Ganz' customer service is improving, and many people are having their complaints addressed, which hopefully will mean fewer disappointed customers who feel the need to vent on this forum. But, when a thread is closed by a moderator, is it really necessary to open another thread that will just bring about the same discussion, and possibly the same animosity you believe was shown to you? I think you are hurting yourself more than helping anyone, by putting yourself in the way of having disagreements, which obviously upset you very much. Why continue asking people not to complain? Just don't read their threads. Most of them are titled quite clearly (unlike this thread, which I would not have entered had I known what it was about). Posts like this will always cause debates.

I did not get the impression that anyone was intentionally being rude to you on those other threads, but even if they were, is there really a need to dwell upon it? Or to keep bringing up that you were upset by the outcomes? Everyone gets their feelings hurt at times, but you need to let it go. If we all started a thread every time we were offended, we would never talk about Webkinz or anything else on here. If one is bothered by any mention of dissatisfaction in Ganz' service or products, she should avoid the threads written by unhappy customers and instead read those that do not make you so angry. We should all be friends here, as well as on Webkinz World. So let us all behave like friends, and forgive and forget - even if we still feel the other was in the wrong. Again, I do not want to offend anyone, and I certainly hope you do not have your feelings hurt by my words. You are certainly free to continue posting threads like this so long as the moderators allow it, but, again, I think you are hurting yourself by doing so in allowing a possibility of disagreement, as that displeases you so. I do hope the titles will be more specific if anyone chooses to do so, as I would prefer not to enter these threads again.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2008, 11:22 PM   #42

oh i agree, im sorry that happened but everybody has a right to their own opinion but if they dont agree i think they should keep it to themselves because if you dont have something nice to say dont say it at alll
Old 03-07-2008, 09:38 AM   #43
Gift Guru
danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

I agree that we all have the right here to express our opinions. I am concerned about the way some express their opinions however. Insulting, fighting, rudeness and accusations are not an acceptable way to express your opinion here. We have members of all ages and some do get their feelings hurt easily.
Our goal is to provide a forum where everyone can gather together as a community and share our interest in Webkinz. Expressing concern about missing items, glitches and such is part of that but threads that are posted just for the sake of ranting and creating arguments will be closed or deleted. I am concerned that this thread is turning into a giant argument, therefore I am closing it.
danathorn is offline Female