Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2008, 10:08 PM   #31
HollieBunny
Webkinz :)

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I really don't get it.

I think there is a difference between complaining and asking for help with something that's not working.

If I adopt a pet, and my pet gets no gifts, or a room disappears, or I can't make a pet move, or items just vanish, then I'm going to call Ganz. I have little ones, they don't understand why things don't work. That's not complaining, that's asking for assistance with something that should have worked but didn't.
Now, if someone is saying things like "I only got 5 dollars on the Wishing Well" or "I can never find the gem of the day" THAT is complaining.

Big difference.
HollieBunny is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2008, 10:09 PM   #32
is a
Gift Guru

Miss Jem will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
STOP. ARGUEING. ABOUT. THE. THREAD. WITH. ME.

*Gosh*, do you eople have to pick a fight in you thread you go to or something? Jeez.

- xo. Pop-Tart

Pop Tart, YOU are the one who thinks people are fighting. We are just posting our thoughts about your pointless threads. Maybe if you would just chill instead of making a thread about every little problem you have, we would not be having this discussion.
Miss Jem is offline Female
Old 03-06-2008, 10:12 PM   #33
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

I totally agree with you, this is how I think about it.

Ganz created this website for kids to be safe, and have fun! It is a wensit, that takes tons of hard work, and dedication, so people need to stop complaining about all of these glitches, it i impossible to stop glitches from happening!
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 03-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #34
wwwfm is an unknown quantity at this point

:goo::gront complain they really dont do anything!!!!!!! I love my mother she lets me go to the movies with friends alone!!!!!!!!!! I love my mom!!!!!!!!!!!!:abn::bas:
Old 03-06-2008, 10:21 PM   #35
I am sooooo...
Gifted

taymeg will become famous soon enough

Yeah, it is really mean (and dumb) to argue on a thread about the whole idea of being kind to Ganz... But I also don't think it is necessary to start a thread about the whole "Be kind to Ganz" thing anyway, all it does is open a door to arguing. That's my take on it, at least...
taymeg is offline Male
Old 03-06-2008, 10:22 PM   #36
HollieBunny

View Post Originally Posted by meganmonkee
I totally agree with you, this is how I think about it.

Ganz created this website for kids to be safe, and have fun! It is a wensit, that takes tons of hard work, and dedication, so people need to stop complaining about all of these glitches, it i impossible to stop glitches from happening!
If we don't ask about account problems, or glitches, how do we know if it is isolated to our account or a site wide problem?

My youngest adopted a pet and he was stuck in a room from Thanksgiving until 3 days ago, she couldn't dress him, she couldn't move him, she couldn't feed him, she couldn't play with him. How do I tell a little one that it's "just a glitch and glitches happen'?

I think Ganz is a WONDERFUL thing for children, it teaches them how to manage "money" and take care of "living" things, and it fosters creativity and imagination. It can also be frustrating to a little person when they don't understand WHY something isn't working.

I'm not complaining, I understand it's a big site, I only wish that before NEW features are added that the EXISTING ones have all the kinks worked out.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:25 PM   #37
dancequeen343

Um I don't even really get what this thread is about....are u just trying to say not to complain to ganz????? I mean it is peoples opinion if they are upset with them. if u don't feel right about being around people who are arguing then just leave the thread u were on.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:26 PM   #38
HollieBunny

I've found that lately any issues I've had have been dealt with in a far more timely fashion than they had been previously. Maybe they hired more customer service agents, or maybe they're taking the customers' requests more seriously. Because last night my youngest adopted a Lil' Kinz Bullfrog, she received a gift box, it was empty, and a bonus gift box, again empty. I called and left my name and phone number and they called me back today and let her pick both her gifts.
I've seen a marked improvement from waiting almost 4 months to waiting less than 24 hours. Keep up the good work Ganz!
Old 03-06-2008, 10:35 PM   #39

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Poptart, we are not arguing here. WE can post our opinions here if we want to, and if you don't want to hear them, don't post threads like these. We were talking about your other threads because you were talking about your other threads. Naturally, we thought that this thread was about your other threads, because you were talking about them.

HollieBunny, I have noticed improvement, too!
Old 03-06-2008, 10:43 PM   #40
HollieBunny

My suggestion, if I were you, I'd close the threads where I questioned the complaining and just talk about my Webkinz.
You're never going to get a group of people the size of the web community to come to full agreement on an issue, especially if that issue affects their children. So my advice, agree to disagree on this one and hold your head up high. You keep loving your Webkinz and submitting posts to the threads that support your positivity, and if you see a post that you find disagreeable or that in some way makes you step back and pause, skip over it. Life is too short, and there are far more important things in this world to worry about other than who does or doesn't have major or minor issues with Ganz.
Trust me on this one, if messages that disagree with your stance get to you, just skip over them, after all, all they are is words.
Words can only hurt you, or upset you, if you let them.
JHMO
Closed