Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 05:03 PM   #11
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Default Re: I notice that this is happening a lot

Yes, this is true. But sometimes, the newer members aren't as familiar with WI as you are, and what if they joined after the first thread asking the question was deleted? It's not always their fault, I could see this if the same person kept posting the same question, then that would be wrong. But, I also don't disagree with you. Yes, people should check first, but sometimes the thread might've been deleted or they don't know where the thread is/how to find it.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2010, 02:45 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Some people also have limited computer time. They don't all sit on the computer for hours on end like some of us, hehe. Especially kids. They maybe don't have time to read through everything like some of us do. They need a question answered and need it quick. Before their alloted time on the computer is up and they need to share it with a sibling or give it back to their parent who may need it for work. And some parents simply don't allow too much time on TV's or computers. Plus people have busy lives today, full of work, school, extra activities. Not everyone has time to go hunt down answers. In this case, you're going to see questions being asked over and over again. A little patience is in order, guys. Just relax, breathe, and ignore duplicate posts if you don't like them.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #13
I'm proud to be a

Lily849 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Yes. I agree with this. I saw about three threads about WI Bucks. This is a great reminder!
Sorry, gosh!!!! I didn't know how to search! Anyway....who would waste their time searching...all someone has to do is post a link....i can never find a post with the answer...
Lily849 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 04:11 PM   #14
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
Some people also have limited computer time. They don't all sit on the computer for hours on end like some of us, hehe. Especially kids. They maybe don't have time to read through everything like some of us do. They need a question answered and need it quick. Before their alloted time on the computer is up and they need to share it with a sibling or give it back to their parent who may need it for work. And some parents simply don't allow too much time on TV's or computers. Plus people have busy lives today, full of work, school, extra activities. Not everyone has time to go hunt down answers. In this case, you're going to see questions being asked over and over again. A little patience is in order, guys. Just relax, breathe, and ignore duplicate posts if you don't like them.
I totally agree with you .

Just take a chill pill, relax, and answer questions. They will appreciate it!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #15

funnygram is on a distinguished road

I have been thinking about this thread for two days. It makes me very sad.
funnygram is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #16

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Please don't be sad, ignore the grumpy-grumps. One day maybe someone will be annoyed by their inexperience in some other area of life and then they will know how it feels
Old 01-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #17
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I think that a lot of members don't know about the WIKI and how helpful it can be. Perhaps when a new member joins WI can automatically tell them about it and where to find it. It might save a ot of questions and time on the questionee and the answeror (are those words???? haha)
florida is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #18
Woohoo!

glitzlover is a splendid one to beholdglitzlover is a splendid one to beholdglitzlover is a splendid one to beholdglitzlover is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
A lot of times, there are new members that aren't familiar yet with this site, and that is definitely the section to ask questions. I have been guilty of doing that several times, I'm sure! I have had times where I know it's listed somewhere, but even after doing the 'search', I can't find the thread where the answer is. I agree that people should try to find it first though, if possible.

Lol same here! And if I do, I'm sorry!
glitzlover is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 06:24 PM   #19
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Yes, there are quite a few guides. if i look and lok and can'tfind anything, THEN i make a thread.
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 06:36 PM   #20

I'm just sorry people have the need to defend themselves from the people that they come to for help. I don't mind answering the same question over and over again if it helps someone who doesn't know the ropes here. I can't tell you how many times I have explained how to clear your cache so that an update can be seen or something like that. I guess I don't understand why it would bother anyone else. It just isn't a big deal to me. Look at all the cute little polls that kids put up: pepsi or coke?, do you like this outfit I made?-stuff like that. Those are constant on here. They occur over and over again and no one seems to care. But when someone asks a question that has been done before people feel fed up by it. If you have answered before and don't feel like it again-then just ignore it. Others will help them out who don't mind. No big deal
Closed