Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 05:09 PM   #1
Idk
Gifted

cassygurlx3 is on a distinguished road

Default I Need To Know...

What theme should I Do For My Black lad??

I Want It To Be Red But Not The rock Star Or The car Thing Or Pirates I Dont Know What Else To Do, i Made my Own Room Of Red But It Didnt Look That Good...So Can I Have Some Help Here Please???

He Is A boy
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 05:13 PM   #2
VU! :D<3
Webkinz :)

munkee108 is a jewel in the roughmunkee108 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: I Need To Know...

baseball, beach, or dogs theme!
munkee108 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2007, 05:15 PM   #3
Idk
Gifted

hmm ill have to think about it

Anyone else??

---------- cassygurlx3 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

I Cant Do Beach Cuz One Of My Dogs Already Does

Last edited by cassygurlx3; 11-27-2007 at 05:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-27-2007, 05:15 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Hmmm... maybe you do not need a theme, maybe just a red or crimson wall paint. I have no idea what you will think of this, but red paint, and tangerine colored furniture, just an idea, don't really know if you will go for it.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-27-2007, 05:17 PM   #5
breakingfreehsm

It would look cute in the racecar theme maybe! Or maybe the space theme?
Old 11-27-2007, 05:21 PM   #6
Idk
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
Hmmm... maybe you do not need a theme, maybe just a red or crimson wall paint. I have no idea what you will think of this, but red paint, and tangerine colored furniture, just an idea, don't really know if you will go for it.
That What Im Trying To Do Now But Before I Buy Anything I Want to Make Sure Its right

Its Hard To Find Furiture To match Red I Dont Know Why
Old 11-27-2007, 05:22 PM   #7
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by cassygurlx3
That What Im Trying To Do Now But Before I Buy Anything I Want to Make Sure Its right

Its Hard To Find Furiture To match Red I Dont Know Why
I think it is because there is so little red stuff in the W Shop. Maybe a cream bed might suit you, kind of boring, but you could spice the room up with other furniture.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-27-2007, 05:23 PM   #8
gymgirl

I used the rocker floor with the red paint for the walls for my dogs room looks good and put the daredevil bed in there for him. Hope that helps.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:27 PM   #9
Idk
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
I think it is because there is so little red stuff in the W Shop. Maybe a cream bed might suit you, kind of boring, but you could spice the room up with other furniture.
I Had The Cream Stuff In there And I Was Getting So Mad Cause It Was Just Ehh Idk

---------- cassygurlx3 added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gymgirl
I used the rocker floor with the red paint for the walls for my dogs room looks good and put the daredevil bed in there for him. Hope that helps.
Hmmm Maybe Idk It Might Work

Last edited by cassygurlx3; 11-27-2007 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-27-2007, 05:28 PM   #10
WebkinzPrincess123

Maybe you could do the Sports Theam?
Closed