Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2008, 06:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Labrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default !I need help with my signature!

Help! The image in my signature won't show! What do I do??

---------- Labrador96 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

If any one could help I'd be delighted!

Last edited by Labrador96; 02-26-2008 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Labrador96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2008, 06:47 PM   #2
24ADK
Gift Trainee

24AMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: !I need help with my signature!

well you need to check the box that says show signature. let me get a pic. hold on. i rally want to help...
Old 02-26-2008, 06:51 PM   #3
LovePuppy101

Be sure to click the button (Save signature) and make sure the siggy is the right size limit! I hope I helped!
Old 02-26-2008, 06:56 PM   #4
24ADK
Gift Trainee

24AMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

click on this link: http://i25.tinypic.com/2dtreig.jpg

hope this helps
Old 02-26-2008, 07:45 PM   #5
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

pm a mod or administators
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 02-26-2008, 08:57 PM   #6

Labrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Let's see if this works....
Labrador96 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2008, 09:11 PM   #7
LovePuppy101

Or it might be since you are a lil kinz, you can't upload animated Items......
Old 02-26-2008, 09:55 PM   #8
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Okay, to make a siggy, go to "userCP" and select 'edit avatar.' then scroll down, and upload the picture you want, and save it. Then go back to 'edit signature' and then scroll down. You should see a preview of your picture, and then off to the right, you will see 'insert signature picture.' Click on that, and then in the text box, you will see the words 'sigpic' and they will be in [brackets] That is where the pic will be displayed. Once you place it where you want it, scroll down and hit 'save!'
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 02-26-2008, 10:59 PM   #9
littlered2005 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dunno. I'm usually good at this sort of stuff and haven't been able to get mine to show either. It shows up when I go to edit my siggy but not in my posts. And I don't even see that box that say display siggy.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #10

jennydotz is an unknown quantity at this point

If there is a picture in my signature, the instructions worked! Just testing here.
Closed